Home

MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-18-2015, 11:52 AM   #545
Rookie

WhiteBunny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
you panned a camera. No gameplay.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove or why you're trying to prove it?
Move the camera is part of the gameplay, especially in RTTS mode. In every game, to be honest. What's the point of your reply ? Don't move the camera and you'll be fine ?

These days...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2015, 12:22 PM   #546
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBunny
I don't know why you guys are so salty towards people showing technical issues. It's in the game. Deal with it and have fun.
I don't know why you are getting so many harsh responses to you pointing out what is an actual issue with the game; actually I do know why, but that's for another discussion. I can't say I've experienced the same frame-rate issues in RTTS but I can however say that once you play an actual game, especially with the broadcast camera view, the frame-rate issues are there; it just seems that some people are more sensitive to it than others and those who aren't as sensitive to it try to make it seem like it's non-existent. I primarily notice it immediately after a hit and anytime the camera pans such as when throwing from 3B/SS to 1B or from the outfield to the infield. What's strange though is that I played 14 again and the frame-rate drops in the same scenarios are not nearly as noticeable; they're only really apparent during the cutscenes in 14.
Old 04-18-2015, 12:54 PM   #547
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBunny
Move the camera is part of the gameplay, especially in RTTS mode. In every game, to be honest. What's the point of your reply ? Don't move the camera and you'll be fine ?

These days...
The point is that I still don't understand what you're trying to prove. Nothing was going on while you were panning the camera. The ball wasn't in play or anything.

And you're right, these days......people come out of the woodwork just to find something to complain about.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-18-2015, 01:28 PM   #548
Drop It!

JeterFan02's Arena

OVR: 9

While playing Diamond Dynasty I got booted off somehow and I was given two losses!? Then I get a piece of a equipment telling me that I quit on purpose and I don't get anything but that thing. I've worked hard to put together a flawless record and a good card collection and now I have 2 losses I didn't earn. Pretty crappy
Bayern Munich!!
Randy Orton..Legend Killer!!!
Old 04-18-2015, 01:37 PM   #549
Rookie

WhiteBunny's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
The point is that I still don't understand what you're trying to prove. Nothing was going on while you were panning the camera. The ball wasn't in play or anything.

And you're right, these days......people come out of the woodwork just to find something to complain about.

I'm just saying this game performance wise is not good and deserve a better work. Framerate is not solid enough, really inconsistent. Every time you face both field and crowd what you see are framedrops. What does it means "the ball wasn't in play". If i want to check the 2B cause it's loaded or i want to pan the camera to see the players or just because i can pan the damn camera, well it's gameplay not a cutscene. Listen, this game is a great sport simulation and i'm fine with those technical issues. But IMHO we need to point out ALL the issues and send feedback.
Old 04-18-2015, 02:10 PM   #550
Pro

Black59Razr's Arena

OVR: 1

The amount of suicide squeeze bunts that I have seen so far is staggering. I've played about 30 games and have seen about 7 of them. This last one was the funniest. 2 outs, runners on 1st and 3rd and they run a suicide squeeze play! Just for kicks, I looked at my pitcher analysis and I was throwing 53% strikes. My first pitch strike rate was 55%. Yikes!

There's also way too many nubbers hit 2 feet in front of the catcher for a 2-3 putout.

I looooooooove how the screen doesn't cut when the ball is in play!!!!!! It feels so gratifying when you get a hit now! The pitcher/batter interface seems a lot smoother too. So many little tweaks that make this game so much more fun to play. The only problem, it has made the weaker areas more visible. To all the devs that read my posts, just remember, for all the negative stuff I post, this is the only video game I play. Without MLB The Show, I would have given up gaming a long time ago. So thank you! Now fix your dang defense!!!!

Last edited by Black59Razr; 04-18-2015 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-18-2015, 04:19 PM   #551
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
I'm enjoying the game so far, but find myself missing 14 just a bit. But I think that's more where my comfort zone is. I've got no doubt every thing will click soon for me with 15.
It's definitely clicking now. I'm loving this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2015, 05:24 PM   #552
Pro

Geolink's Arena

OVR: 4

Already struck out at least 30 times in 3 games so far in my Franchise mode...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »