Home

MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-17-2015, 07:12 PM   #537
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

Anyone feel like they foul too many balls off that stay in play for an out—both behind the plate and in the outfield?
Old 04-17-2015, 08:14 PM   #538
MVP

OVR: 2

For anyone who has attempted to use the Sportscast Manager CPU vs CPU game screen to simulate some of their games, they will have noticed that everything works fine the first game you simulate using this feature. But if you exit the screen to save your Season or Franchise, the 2nd time you access this screen you should see that the game panels have shift down to the point where they are obstructing the scoreboard where you can't see the score after the 5th inning. This problem is new to this MLB 15 release. This feature worked fine in previous years.

Anyway here is a new bug report if the issue concerns you:
http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/13093
Old 04-17-2015, 09:08 PM   #539
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Impressions...

Licensing and Lighting

Custom Cameras save

Skin textures and Flag physics

All the above things mentioned make the game truly better...

My hopes and wishes for next years game?

Batting and pitching interfaces like they are in Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2015

Grass to not have have this washed out look when your batting or fielding a ball

and...

More real Sponsors and less fake advertisements throughout the stadium
If its an issue with solidifying money why not charge us a DLC that give us stadium speciifc ads?
Old 04-18-2015, 12:14 AM   #540
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Anyone feel like they foul too many balls off that stay in play for an out—both behind the plate and in the outfield?

For me yes but that is because I tend to pop up a lot because I don't hit the high fastball that while.
Old 04-18-2015, 01:47 AM   #541
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
More real Sponsors and less fake advertisements throughout the stadium
If its an issue with solidifying money why not charge us a DLC that give us stadium speciifc ads?
Comes down to budget. Despite the game being advertising for the real companies. They are going to want money for their logo's to be used, then you have to pay Nike, Mizuno, Under Armour, Franklin, Lousiville Slugger etc. Then what happens when a new sponsor takes over and the game still has an old one.

Its a lot more complicated that simply charging you for it.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2015, 02:08 AM   #542
S2S
Rookie

S2S's Arena

OVR: 6

I can't describe how much I enjoy this game. I decided to play the live today game of the Padres vs. the Cubs. I played as the Padres & I literally just threw my first ever no hitter/perfect game. I was shaking by the 7th inning because of them subtly talking about it. But I got it done on 94 pitches & struck out 12 batters. But to put the icing on top of James Shields throwing the perfect game, I also hit a 2 run homer with him. Plus I hit homers with Myers, Norris, Upton & Middlebrooks. Game was 12 to 0. Best game ever played...
Old 04-18-2015, 02:17 AM   #543
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2S
I can't describe how much I enjoy this game. I decided to play the live today game of the Padres vs. the Cubs. I played as the Padres & I literally just threw my first ever no hitter/perfect game. I was shaking by the 7th inning because of them subtly talking about it. But I got it done on 94 pitches & struck out 12 batters. But to put the icing on top of James Shields throwing the perfect game, I also hit a 2 run homer with him. Plus I hit homers with Myers, Norris, Upton & Middlebrooks. Game was 12 to 0. Best game ever played...

wow I have never hit a HR with a pitcher in any MLB the show game before and I think I have only had 1 perfect game or no hitter before.
Old 04-18-2015, 02:42 AM   #544
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N5y1_rob
Comes down to budget. Despite the game being advertising for the real companies. They are going to want money for their logo's to be used, then you have to pay Nike, Mizuno, Under Armour, Franklin, Lousiville Slugger etc. Then what happens when a new sponsor takes over and the game still has an old one.

Its a lot more complicated that simply charging you for it.
I have no idea about this kind of stuff but that's crazy to me. In every other form of media companies are paying developers, be it movies or tv or radio, to advertise or place their products somewhere. In video games it's opposite? That doesn't make sense to me. Someone some where must have said whoa they should be paying us not the other way around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »