Home

MLB 15 The Show Online Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Online Impressions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-02-2015, 06:06 AM   #9
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MLB 15 The Show Online Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Do you use a wired connection or wi fi? Just curious.

Wired....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2015, 06:58 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
I have Wi Fi and it is great! Just odd your having some issues online even with a wired connection.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:43 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 2
Server errors! server errors! server errors! I hope they fix it soon. Wired connection here, no issues with any other game (BF: Hardline, Madden, FIFA 15 all work great with no issues). It's a problem on their end. Sometimes I can't even log into Diamond Dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 02:48 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1
I have played roughly 10 games so far and other than 1 disconnect mid-game it has been incredibly smooth and lag free especially compared to the show in previous years.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:24 PM   #13
Rookie

Overall, I'm very pleased. The connection is much improved and runs a lot smoother. But after every game I play, I get a server error message and I don't receive any rewards.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:27 PM   #14
Rookie

Also, is anyone having trouble with stamps? I got the game at 9pm Monday and logged in everyday since, but I've only received one stamp.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:07 PM   #15
Just started!

I installed MLB 15 the Show and the Play by Play doesn't work. Vasgersian, Lyons, and Karros cannot be heard. Only crowd noise and players on the field can be heard. I have tried changing the settings, reinstalling the game and still cannot get the play by play to be heard. Anyone else have this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2015, 11:37 PM   #16
MVP

Houston's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Online Impressions

I first want to say I love all the little things about MLB THE SHOW and I applaud the SCEA team on the great job they did this year with MLB 15. This is not a personal attack on any developers or SCEA.

I like seeing batter walkups, Homeruns, pitching matchups at the beginning of the game, defensive lineups, the next 3 batters up with the 3 little photos, dugouts with showing managers etc

Now I also want to add I only buy this game to play online and run a successful online franchise. I noticed right away when creating my online franchise this year that FAST PLAY is the only option we have as it was locked. So my first thought was well maybe it was not meant to be locked. So I contact the developers I know on shownation and they have confirmed that all online games will use FAST PLAY this year.

Now dont get me wrong I understand why they did this for online games the same thing in 2008 that another MLB game the developers did the same thing and you got no presentation online either and killed the online experience for a lot of us then you had no idea who you were pitching to. I am not saying the MLB 15 THE SHOW is this way we do see the display of who the batter is but all the "little things have been removed due to FAST PLAY and I just feel like I paid for half of a game right now. I cant begin to tell you how disappointed I am that they did this.

Again I understand why they chose to do this for online games mainly rank matches, regular lobby games but to lock it down for online franchise just does not make any sense to me it should be our option to have fast play on or off as I never thought the games in OF had any major issues, I had no lag or glitches with previous show titles in OF.

I am just wanting to see what everyone else thinks and vote on the POLL please. I mean no close play challenge, you dont see any long foul ball complete, the HR challenge of the unpires is gone as well in FAST PLAY. I love those close games 2-2, 1-1 and even 0-0 in bottom of 9th you hit a walkoff or even in extra innings to see the team celebrate at home when this is done and to enjoy your guys running the bases is exciting to me and in FAST PLAY all this is taken away from us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »