Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-18-2015, 02:17 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now, Primarily Addresses Shoe Issues

So no patch for the xone yet? Jeeze how long must I wait!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 02:26 PM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg2010
So no patch for the xone yet? Jeeze how long must I wait!!!!
And also no patch note yet, I don't understand why 2k cannot release patch note when the patch is already out for week.
Old 03-18-2015, 04:40 PM   #403
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Played a game in my Hornets MyLeague last night and shooting percentages for me and the CPU (Bucks) were in the mid- to high-40's. Didn't notice anything that stood out as different from when I had last played the game.
if you play with shot grades turned on, you would notice the difference in shot grades right away.

pre patch i would get C- to B- for open shots with slightly early or late releases, after the patch those shot grades are B to A- for the same shots.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:39 PM   #404
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
if you play with shot grades turned on, you would notice the difference in shot grades right away.

pre patch i would get C- to B- for open shots with slightly early or late releases, after the patch those shot grades are B to A- for the same shots.
I use Real FG%, so that may have something to do with it.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 03-18-2015, 06:38 PM   #405
Pro

Well... this patch ruined the game for me. I can't defend anyone anymore online. It was a struggle before the patch and now it's completely impossible. I don't like to lose and i was doing good (even as one of the few in that cheesefest myteam mode who uses a REALISTIC lineup) before the patch, the game had clear flaws but nothing truly game breaking. I was on a nice 7-1 run before the patch and now after the patch i went 1-6, including some blowouts. The only win i got was meant to be a joke since i was completely fed up at that point... I was going to see how many points i could get with korver, ended up with about 45...

I might give the park another chance but that seemed pretty bad as well a couple of days ago. I suppose i could always go offline and hope to find decent sliders but yeah... not really my thing. I hope they just go back to patch #3 but i won't be holding my breath.

It looks like this might be the first nba 2k game (fyi i've been playing since 2k5) that i'll be quitting before the next releases. I just can't take the bs anymore: the zigzag, the baseline, the screen suction, etc etc.

GTA online, here i come.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 07:00 PM   #406
Pro

zrohman's Arena

You started losing so you said the patch sucks. Not exactly the best way to judge a patch. Again it doesn't change 3s from what we know and we were told it only upped open mid range shots. . Don't let your success or lack thereof determine if you like a patch
Old 03-18-2015, 08:44 PM   #407
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bonium
Well... this patch ruined the game for me. I can't defend anyone anymore online. It was a struggle before the patch and now it's completely impossible. I don't like to lose and i was doing good (even as one of the few in that cheesefest myteam mode who uses a REALISTIC lineup) before the patch, the game had clear flaws but nothing truly game breaking. I was on a nice 7-1 run before the patch and now after the patch i went 1-6, including some blowouts. The only win i got was meant to be a joke since i was completely fed up at that point... I was going to see how many points i could get with korver, ended up with about 45...

I might give the park another chance but that seemed pretty bad as well a couple of days ago. I suppose i could always go offline and hope to find decent sliders but yeah... not really my thing. I hope they just go back to patch #3 but i won't be holding my breath.

It looks like this might be the first nba 2k game (fyi i've been playing since 2k5) that i'll be quitting before the next releases. I just can't take the bs anymore: the zigzag, the baseline, the screen suction, etc etc.

GTA online, here i come.
For me...it's less about the PATCH and more about the 2K "community".

I honestly feel like the latest patch improves gameplay and makes the game better. But the community is MISERABLE.

It's a bunch of people apparently more interested in finding glitches and exploits to take advantage of then actually playing BASKETBALL. I just don't get it. My brain honestly HURTS trying to understand what exactly goes thru the mind of someone who plays a game like this only to take advantage of every little glitch and exploit in an effort to win a meaningless video game against a complete stranger.

Just look at the results of this patch...in no more than a few days, these cheesers have already found ways to ABUSE the game and some of its flaws. It just gets old...

And I'm not buying the "it's little kids" argument anymore. Because many of the worst offenders I play are anything but "kids". They are grown-*** men who apparently have nothing better to do than find stupid exploits and troll people like myself who just want to play an honest game of video game basketball.

Some of it falls on 2K...but there is only so much they can do.

As far as that goes, I still fail to understand WHY they can't find a way to segregate gamers who have different ways of playing the game.

Exactly why can't there be Online Ranked Games with two choices - Casual and Hardcore? This is such a simple solution that would allow Casual players to match up with casual players at a lower difficulty level and also allow Sim players to match up with other Sim players at a higher difficulty level.

No extra server load, just don't match up players with differing outlooks on HOW to play the game. It's just makes sense.

The other thing they need to take a look at is the entire concept of "TURBO" and how it is used in the game. The way the mechanics of it are used now is so ARCADE that it cripples the game. It's just an overpowered weapon that begs to be abused.

There has to be a better way...either building momentum into the game so that you have to use it to get to full speed...or maybe incorporating something like a "Burst" button or modifier that is more of a short-term thing, instead of the current feature that just makes basketball players look like they are HOCKEY players skating around on ICE when it is overused.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:18 PM   #408
Pro

The hitch dribble needs to come back, its way too easy to drive on the CPU with a pick. Smh @ 2K catering the casuals. I have no idea what sliders to use to deter me from easily destroying the CPU on Superstar with the Nets. I use Real Player%, all the shot meters and crap turned off. Idk ill keep experimenting ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »