Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2015, 12:50 PM   #217
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

I think it's auto...but it's only on the front end.
It will play as long as you're doing something like looking at league leaders...standings......scores.......trades, etc.

If it's not something you are looking to hear about....go into a game...it stops.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-27-2015, 12:50 PM   #218
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Franchise Improvements, Inside the Radio Show & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Tbh at first glance it looks as if ratings as a whole have been dropped a bit this year. Obviously I haven't seen all teams but it seems there were less 90'S. More 80's and alot more 70s. Could be wrong though.
You could be right, I'd have to watch the stream again and take some notes lol
Old 02-27-2015, 12:51 PM   #219
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
I don't think you are forced to listen to it. I got the impression watching the live stream that the Radio show was something they manually kicked off when they wanted to listen to it and not something that played automatically.
You can x through it if you do not feel like listening to it.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:52 PM   #220
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
I don't think you are forced to listen to it. I got the impression watching the live stream that the Radio show was something they manually kicked off when they wanted to listen to it and not something that played automatically.
You click down on R3 as you would when skipping a soundtrack song.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:52 PM   #221
Pro

OVR: 2

I just love how these guys enjoy baseball. Watching them play the game was a joy because they really enjoy the game. They're not just trying to make money off us. They wanna make the game enjoyable for themselves as well. I can truly appreciate that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 12:52 PM   #222
Pro

Stolm's Arena

OVR: 0

Next year or through a post-launch patch, I hope we see the Radio Show become customizable.

I'd like to be able to choose which teams I get updates from.

Options like:

- My Team Only

- Specific Division

- AL

-NL

-All
Old 02-27-2015, 12:53 PM   #223
Banned

Go Yankees's Arena

OVR: 0

I believe you can turn it off or on, but if you turn the radio show off will the scrole on the bottom have all the info on injuries, milestones and stuff like that?
Old 02-27-2015, 12:54 PM   #224
Rookie

OVR: 3

So If I were to use legends in Franchise mode and place them on their correct teams, will they have their correct number? Because I know a lot of these guys number is retired and you can't use retired numbers in past years games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »