Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-02-2015, 02:20 PM   #833
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

How much do I love baseball? I'm watching the caribiean world series!
Old 02-02-2015, 02:24 PM   #834
Rookie

catswithbats's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
It was pretty embarrassing how they did their coverboy last year. Not sure who decided to stick the beer gut on Miggy but man did it look bad.
That was one of my biggest complaints with MLB 14. I've been on the field a few feet away from Miggy and he's legitimately huge, but he's definitely not fat. That huge belly in MLB 14 was kind of disappointing, especially when he looked alright, size-wise, in previous versions. I hope he looks a little more realistic this year.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:25 PM   #835
Rookie

catswithbats's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
I see. Giving us the option to edit player/faces would for sure be awesome though, maybe one day.
Isn't it MLB that doesn't allow the editing of MLB players' body/faces/hair/etc.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #836
MVP

Off topic, but I have a question. I created a contact speed guy, because I like leading off a game. If I bring my power up, do you think they'll move me, or let me keep being the leadoff hitter. Whenever I create, I always start out with power, and they always put me 3 or 4.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:10 PM   #837
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Is this from MLB 15? It was on the Show's Facebook page about an hour ago. Kind of blurry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10945647_947628895250369_3009592114585752221_n.jpg (207.3 KB, 166 views)
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Old 02-02-2015, 03:12 PM   #838
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjr33
Is this from MLB 15? It was on the Show's Facebook page about an hour ago. Kind of blurry.
Seems like it was from last year. #Baseballisbetter was their slogan from last year.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:16 PM   #839
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer26
Seems like it was from last year. #Baseballisbetter was their slogan from last year.
They still had baseball is better in the first trailer this year though. I guess there really is no way to tell for sure unless their was confirmation from Russell or someone else at SCE SDS that it was 15.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Old 02-02-2015, 03:34 PM   #840
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4

I really hope there is a net over Monument Park at Yankee Stadium and that the bleachers are gray instead of blue...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »