Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-01-2015, 12:23 AM   #745
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

I have stopped playing 14 so that I can have 2 months off the game and know that 15 is gonna be so fresh and new! gonna be hard though im excited lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 12:25 AM   #746
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Short answer is no. If this were a feature it would be proudly mentioned IMO.

yeah this is what sucks.. all the roster makers have to do the same work again and again year after year, until we have a export player option cross playform. it's a shame really coz it takes a good month for OSFM to be done where it could be done in a week if exporting was there.
Old 02-01-2015, 12:46 AM   #747
Pro

ajblithe20's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemejoehome
I have stopped playing 14 so that I can have 2 months off the game and know that 15 is gonna be so fresh and new! gonna be hard though im excited lol
I'm trying to force myself to stop playing 14 haha. I've never played any sports game extensively once the real season has ended before 14, but I want to get as hyped as possible for a fresh 15!
Old 02-01-2015, 01:19 AM   #748
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by potsey7
I've got a fun/legitimate question for Knight, Showtyme and other vets. How hyped are you after this years fact sheet compared to the many years you've played The Show? For me I'm very very excited. I always love the Show but last two years I wasn't AS excited but this year I'm like let's go!! Ha. Just curious about the vets anticipation compared to previous years just for the fun sake of discussion!
I'm looking forward to a lot of things, but I'm perhaps intrigued the most by what B Ma has whipped up for Dynamic Difficulty 2.0. I just hope he explains it in terms us meager humans can understand.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:34 AM   #749
Banned

Sorry I posted multiple times on here about the retractable roof issue! Jeez, I guess it isn't a big issue with people like I thought. Not having the retractable roof option isn't a deal breaker,I think it's always been a great! The reason I went back to Playstation was because of the Show! I'm just frustrated that year after year there is no option of playing with the roofs closed,and there always some reason why they aren't! Sorry to beat a dead horse everybody and gripe. Apparently I ticked some people on Operation Sports.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:15 AM   #750
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Are there any plans to include a Draft Share feature, similar to NBA 2k? It would be a great addition to the vault. I know it's not happening this year, but would be a nice future addition. Would give Knight and company a bit more to do.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:50 AM   #751
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Are there any plans to include a Draft Share feature, similar to NBA 2k? It would be a great addition to the vault. I know it's not happening this year, but would be a nice future addition. Would give Knight and company a bit more to do.
I would LOVE a feature such as this where you could create your own draft class and then upload into the vault to share.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 09:31 AM   #752
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I'm looking forward to a lot of things, but I'm perhaps intrigued the most by what B Ma has whipped up for Dynamic Difficulty 2.0. I just hope he explains it in terms us meager humans can understand.
This is the improvement I'm most interested in too. Along with how certain outcomes won't be spoiled by AI reactions and the new Trade Finder.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »