Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-31-2015, 06:50 PM   #729
№¹ Bad Boy.

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ10
...The article also states that Madden fans had to assume why tats were no longer in the game. Your customer should NEVER have to assume anything, they should be given the facts.
That's what I told KFC when I asked for their recipe! Alas, no dice.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:52 PM   #730
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
That's what I told KFC when I asked for their recipe! Alas, no dice.
It cracks me up that your two statements are completely irrelevant to anything I have said. If you're going to argue at least make it logical.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:06 PM   #731

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
The link only states that Williams was sued and the NFLPA advised players to get permission. The article shows no evidence whatsoever that this is REQUIRED by any law and it states that the case was dropped. So there is still no evidence that tattoos don't belong to the person who's body they are on. Just because a tattoo person THINKS they own it doesn't make it true. And I am confident we will see the same neck tattoos in 15 as we have in all other iterations of the show due to there being no such law. The article also states that Madden fans had to assume why tats were no longer in the game. Your customer should NEVER have to assume anything, they should be given the facts. If Sony wants to go the same route as EA and require the players to obtain consent that's their prerogative, but yet again there is no law requiring permission to be obtained before use.
If you would have actually looked at some of the links within that link would have seen this:

Quote:
According to Escobedo's lawyer, tattoo artists have full rights to their work, unless a written contract specifies otherwise.

A similar case suggests that Escobedo's claims do carry merit and a chance for success. The Hangover 2 featured Mike Tyson's facial tattoo on one of the movie's main characters, sparking a lawsuit from the tattoo artist responsible. Although the case was settled for an undisclosed amount, A California District Court judge suggested that a win was likely.

This isn't even just about video games but keep fighting your fight if you want....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2015, 07:09 PM   #732
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
First time ever for maddens. The neck tattoos in the shoe are authentic.
And as Russell LOVES to say comparing madden to the show is apples to battleships. And again you own what you purchase. Doesn't matter if an artist drew it or not it's yours to do with as you please, period.
And you are incorrect.

If I buy the painting of the Mona Lisa, I don't own the rights to the painting of the Mona Lisa, only the portrait to hang on my wall and showcase to everyone.

No need to further conversation.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 01-31-2015, 07:19 PM   #733
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:20 PM   #734
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Ok

Old 01-31-2015, 07:26 PM   #735
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by potsey7
I've got a fun/legitimate question for Knight, Showtyme and other vets. How hyped are you after this years fact sheet compared to the many years you've played The Show? For me I'm very very excited. I always love the Show but last two years I wasn't AS excited but this year I'm like let's go!! Ha. Just curious about the vets anticipation compared to previous years just for the fun sake of discussion!
Ha....I'll play!

Well....I'm(as always and as some are thinking...."OF COURSE") hyped big time.
Especially this year since everything is going to be new(well..the changes of course) to me on release day as I've seen nothing of the game so far.
I haven't been posting much because I've just been way to busy at work....(mucho Oscar Tango) ...and it also is causing me to miss Community Day(week) for the first time in 7(8?) years.
Rest assured.....I can't wait to see the changes in store and especially check out the radio show. Even if it's minimal right now....it's a big step in the right direction IMO. Just the fact that they are putting this in instead of a TWIB type "show"....enforces that anything graphical is too much on resources to do how they would want to do it....

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2015, 07:28 PM   #736
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by potsey7
I've got a fun/legitimate question for Knight, Showtyme and other vets. How hyped are you after this years fact sheet compared to the many years you've played The Show? For me I'm very very excited. I always love the Show but last two years I wasn't AS excited but this year I'm like let's go!! Ha. Just curious about the vets anticipation compared to previous years just for the fun sake of discussion!
Myself, I'm very excited. Besides baseball being my favorite sport by far, there are a LOT of things on the fact sheet that I've been waiting to be implemented into the game, most notably being the radio show for franchise mode.

I am eager to hear more about the changes to the gameplay as well as what changes have been made to franchise mode.

For me, March 31st, can't get here soon enough!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »