Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-30-2015, 03:03 PM   #545
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfastcat
Ramone, is there any chance players will have tattoos on their arms in 15? If not do you think we will ever see it on this gen?
See Madden the art belongs to the tattoo artist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 03:04 PM   #546
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Haven't had time to look through this whole thread yet, but has the stats been improved? Can we now see stats for each year in a player's career? Minor League stats? More of the advanced stats that have become so prevalent in baseball?
No, but it's on the list for 16.
Old 01-30-2015, 03:04 PM   #547
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Haven't had time to look through this whole thread yet, but has the stats been improved? Can we now see stats for each year in a player's career? Minor League stats? More of the advanced stats that have become so prevalent in baseball?
Read the opening post. You don't even need to read the whole thread.
Old 01-30-2015, 03:08 PM   #548
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Another question.

With carry over saves I know the roster I use goes along with the file, so my question is do existing player models update? Or do they stay the same?

Example Miguel Cabrera/Marlon Byrd were big boys in 14 if you update their models in 15 will their models update with a carry over save or stay the same?

Also what about coaches/managers? Do they update? Or go into the unemployment pool if we already have others in their place?

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 01-30-2015 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-30-2015, 03:10 PM   #549
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Another question.

With carry over saves I know the roster I use goes along with the file, so my question is do existing player models update? Or do they stay the same?

Example Miguel Cabrera/Marlon Byrd were big boys in 14 if you update their models in 15 will their models update with a carry over save or stay the same?
I think they would stay the same because someone asked earlier if the equipment would update and Russell said it wouldn't.
Old 01-30-2015, 03:10 PM   #550
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
See Madden the art belongs to the tattoo artist.
That makes sense.

But don't Yadi and Felix have neck tattoos in game? How does that work?
Old 01-30-2015, 03:13 PM   #551
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I think they would stay the same because someone asked earlier if the equipment would update and Russell said it wouldn't.
Equipment is different and we can manually go in and change that. I have a feeling they won't update either, but I know some people who are interested in the answer. It'll be make or break for some believe it or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 03:19 PM   #552
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Equipment is different and we can manually go in and change that. I have a feeling they won't update either, but I know some people who are interested in the answer. It'll be make or break for some believe it or not.
Yea I can understand that. But there was another part to the answer, I think. And it was something like you get the roster you carried over or something like that.

Edit: Now am I positive it won't happen because Russell liked my post about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »