Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 11:15 PM   #441
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
On the PS3, if you waited a couple of seconds, the file would have the team, franchise/RTTS date, and RTTS player position listed below the name of the file. Did they remove that on the PS4 saving system?

If they didn't, couldn't you just keep track of your saves that way?
Same way on the PS4....but if you've got multiple franchises going all w/30 team control....it's impossible to remember which save is which unless you write it down.
It would just be SO much easier to have it in the save file name.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 11:15 PM   #442
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

i just want to thank the entire SCEA SD team for making 15 a spring board for this series going forward on the current generation of consoles. This is just the beginning folks, what we see on this fact sheet for 15 is just the first in a great many building blocks that this franchise is going to be going through.

keep up the great work everyone at SCEA SD.

Most of all i wanted to thank you all for allowing us your consumers to not just allow us to have a voice in the creation of this game year after year but to actually listen to, and care about our input about what we want to see in the game year in and year out.

We all are grateful for all your continued dedication and hard work on this franchise. To us, there is no better team in the business...

this game may never win game of the year at the VGA's but no matter what... this is our game of the year every year and it is all thanks to you all there in SD working your tails off day in and day out for us!!!
Old 01-30-2015, 12:05 AM   #443
MVP

OVR: 15

i ask this question every year so ill ask this year.
when playing in behind pitcher cam. can you see where ball is going after contact or does it cut right away to fielding cam like in past versions??
Old 01-30-2015, 12:18 AM   #444

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter77
i ask this question every year so ill ask this year.
when playing in behind pitcher cam. can you see where ball is going after contact or does it cut right away to fielding cam like in past versions??
It's pretty easy to tell where the ball is going based on location of the pitch and timing of the swing.

Not sure why they would change how it is now.

Not challenging your right to an opinion but I can safely assume that this isn't something that's been changed since this is the first I have ever seen this asked.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:33 AM   #445
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
It's pretty easy to tell where the ball is going based on location of the pitch and timing of the swing.

Not sure why they would change how it is now.

Not challenging your right to an opinion but I can safely assume that this isn't something that's been changed since this is the first I have ever seen this asked.
This has definitely been discussed heavily before, but based on their responses in the past I see no reason why they will ever change it. That's just not within their vision.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2015, 12:38 AM   #446

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
This has definitely been discussed heavily before, but based on their responses in the past I see no reason why they will ever change it. That's just not within their vision.
Heavily? I clearly missed it lol.

Can you give me the cliff notes as to why this is wanted? I'm missing something.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:49 AM   #447
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

OVR: 0

I would assume personal preference as with a lot of the things ppl want in different games.
Old 01-30-2015, 12:54 AM   #448

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagoo
I would assume personal preference as with a lot of the things ppl want in different games.
Right, I get that. I'm all for personal preference and options. I'm not challenging that at all.

I legitimately don't get it and am curious. I've never even had that thought.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »