Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 10:17 PM   #433
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
So much great info today, can't wait for the game. I love the editable contracts. Will the team payrolls automatically adjust after editing contracts? I would hate to put all real life contracts in, but then have some teams start over budget in a franchise or season.
I've been thinking along those lines as well, but I'm wondering if they adjust but the contract logic doesn't compensate in future seasons, teams would have huge amounts of salary space.

Can't wait to play around with it.

Last edited by tabarnes19_SDS; 01-29-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:31 PM   #434
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
On the PS3, if you waited a couple of seconds, the file would have the team, franchise/RTTS date, and RTTS player position listed below the name of the file. Did they remove that on the PS4 saving system?

If they didn't, couldn't you just keep track of your saves that way?
No, it's still that way on PS4....at least for RttS. I don't play franchise so I don't know the nomenclature used for the saves.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:39 PM   #435

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
On the PS3, if you waited a couple of seconds, the file would have the team, franchise/RTTS date, and RTTS player position listed below the name of the file. Did they remove that on the PS4 saving system?

If they didn't, couldn't you just keep track of your saves that way?
Not if you're doing a 30 team franchise where all teams are named in the save. So if you have multiple 30 team franchises its tough to see which franchise is which because they are all named the same. I THINK that is Knight's beef with not being able to name saves (at it is for me personally).

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 10:47 PM   #436
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Not if you're doing a 30 team franchise where all teams are named in the save. So if you have multiple 30 team franchises its tough to see which franchise is which because they are all named the same. I THINK that is Knight's beef with not being able to name saves (at it is for me personally).
Oh, I see and totally understand now.

I've never tried a 30 team franchise before yesterday. That's why I didn't know. Thanks.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:00 PM   #437
Rookie

OVR: 0
Russell,

Does the game have every real manager and bench coach of every team or do some still have fictional coaches?

And will the game ever have a create a stadium feature or does it simply take up too much memory?
Old 01-29-2015, 11:06 PM   #438
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_O_p12
I was hoping I could survive on 14 for a year and wait till 16 (tight budget after convincing my wife I needed a PS4 a couple of months ago lol) but not after seeing the fact sheet!

The hard question now is to carry over a franchise or wait for the amazing OSFM rosters and experience everything 15 brings to the table from scratch. The ability to edit contracts is awesome!
I have decided I am keeping my RTTS guy and starting my franchise over with the new OSFM rosters for this year. But I was debating on it for a long time as I am sure a lot people will do this year.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Old 01-29-2015, 11:08 PM   #439
MVP

Number999's Arena

OVR: 0

Simply incredible stuff... ugh I just love having a fantastic MLB game! THIS is how you build an amazing core-fanbase.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!
Old 01-29-2015, 11:10 PM   #440
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Wow! Simply Wow!

Come on March!

One question I have and it may be answered in the franchise blog/stream is will interleague schedules rotate properly this year and more importantly will your natural rival (Yanks/Mets, Reds/Indians, Royals/Cards, etc...) stay on your schedule each year?
I am really curious about this as well. So I second this question Mr. Russell.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »