Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 04:51 PM   #289
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Russell,

Does the Liberty Bell at citizens bank park now fully light up and animate correctly? Does the Stars blink and the green citizens bank park go on and off?

Last edited by tnixen; 01-29-2015 at 04:55 PM.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:51 PM   #290
Banned

Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

I assume rain delays and postponements are out as well?
Not really a big deal, just figured I'd ask. Nice fact sheet.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:53 PM   #291
Rookie

cibo2's Arena

OVR: 5

This fact sheet looks awesome! I'm really excited about a lot of the things coming into franchise mode!

I have to say though, I'm a little disappointed that nothing has changed regarding stats tracking this year, I thought that was certainly going to make it in to '15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 04:54 PM   #292
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Russell,

Do all stadiums use real led boards that go around the stadiums with game stats instead of always just showing scrolling teams logos?
Old 01-29-2015, 04:56 PM   #293
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6

Finally we get user controlled cutoffs yeah!

Other awesome stuff:

-Upgraded motion system allows for dynamic speed matching from run to catch to throw
-All new slide and tag system
-New situational base covering intelligence allows for new animations to play when a player has time or is in a hurry to get to his base.
-More than 70 new situational third out fielding animations. YES! it always took me out of the game when the third out was made by (for instance) a linedrive and the player stands there as if there is another play to be made.
-Split screen functionality
-The MLB’s Instant Replay protocols are now in The Show. Certain plays give users an opportunity to challenge the outcome of a close play. NICE!
-More than 90 new personal batting stances
-More than 120 batting stance re-captures
-More than 50 new personal pitching motions
-More than 120 pitching motion re-captures
-More than 45 new signature HR swings
-More than 900 new presentation animations
-More than 700 new gameplay animations

All in all how Matt would say it:

SANTA MARIA!
Old 01-29-2015, 04:57 PM   #294
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Russell,

Last question for now

Was the rosin bag added to the pitchers mound in real time instead of just seeing it in cut scenes?
Old 01-29-2015, 04:57 PM   #295
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Love the stat sheet, definitely some great additions to the game in there.

Hey Russel, one thing that I'm wondering is if it's fixed where I can take a one step lead without the pitcher throwing it over to the base non stop? Theirs times I'm on 1B with Pagan and the pitcher would NEVER throw to the plate because he continues to try to pick him off even with sliders. In order for me to continue the game I just wouldn't be able to lead off at all. Just wondering if that's been fixed? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not fixed because it's not broken, you are taking a two step lead. The game gives all baserunners a one step lead which is sufficient for a good base stealer to steal a base.

Taking that second step is going to make the pitcher pay more attention to the guy who's on the base.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 04:58 PM   #296
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Russell,

Last question for now

Was the rosin bag added to the pitches mound in real time instead of just seeing it in cut scenes?
Negative ghost rider

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »