Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 04:43 PM   #281
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Have you fixed the generated players this year? In MLB 13+14 once the current crop of players retired the new players would be broken. This is especially evident with pitchers who end-up all being junkballers, causing offense and ERA's to explode - k's were absurdly low.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 04:44 PM   #282
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Are the 10 new minor league stadiums completely new or just ported versions of preexisting ps3 minor league parks?
Old 01-29-2015, 04:46 PM   #283
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Love the stat sheet, definitely some great additions to the game in there.

Hey Russel, one thing that I'm wondering is if it's fixed where I can take a one step lead without the pitcher throwing it over to the base non stop? Theirs times I'm on 1B with Pagan and the pitcher would NEVER throw to the plate because he continues to try to pick him off even with sliders. In order for me to continue the game I just wouldn't be able to lead off at all. Just wondering if that's been fixed? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 01-29-2015, 04:47 PM   #284
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3

What is the meaning of life?

Just kidding, the fact sheet mentions a "More accurate and photorealistic rendering system"

Can you detail this more or will there be a blog or webcast that discusses graphical improvements?
Old 01-29-2015, 04:47 PM   #285
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Russell,

Do you know if the Scoreboard on the Green Monster at Fenway Park is now fully functional including updated division standings in season mode?

I am asking because a lot of things on the scoreboard in the PS4 version were not working correctly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 04:49 PM   #286
Pro

letsgopens66's Arena

OVR: 4

Any Pirates-specific team celebrations in this year? Specifically the Z or the "Yes!" chant after home runs?
Denver Broncos
Old 01-29-2015, 04:50 PM   #287
Pro

Stolm's Arena

Couple Questions.

- Do created players have more variety in terms of body type/shape etc this year?

- Are hitting tendencies for created players still completely random, non adjustable?

- Are there more Custom Cameras this year, and are Custom Cameras usable online?

- Can infielders look up at the ball (first person) during a pop up, like outfielders can?
Old 01-29-2015, 04:50 PM   #288
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

The new directional hitting is interesting and I'm curious to see the tweaks to Analog controls.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »