Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 03:03 PM   #225
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBucs
2 questions for me:

(1) Has MOM mode been brought back to an exhibition mode so we don't have to start a franchise/season to use it? If it hasn't, do you ever see it coming back?

(2) If we are using generated counts, do we have the option to bring in a relief pitcher before the count is generated?

Thanks!
If I'm not mistaken, once you put in a new relief pitcher he starts with a new count?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 03:05 PM   #226
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Have any new body types been added?
Old 01-29-2015, 03:06 PM   #227
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Will catcher defensive stats make it into the game this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 01-29-2015, 03:08 PM   #228
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinitup921
If you are carrying over a save from last year, how will they incorporate the new gm contracts and ownership expectations?
Good question - and do owner expectation change over time relative to the success of the team. Can you be fired as the gm?
Old 01-29-2015, 03:08 PM   #229
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Will catcher defensive stats make it into the game this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping for pitch framing this year. It has become such a huge part in determining a catchers value. Either way, great job this year.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:11 PM   #230
Rookie

goplen5's Arena

One question for those that have used 30 team control in franchise mode:
I'm looking for some more info on how that works. If I want to focus on controlling the Mariners and have 30 team control on, are other teams still going to propose trades to each other? And, are they still going to set their lineups, or am I going to have to do all of that for each team?

In terms of Quick Counts, the one thing I would like to see changed (if I didn't miss something), is when a sacrifice situation comes up later in the game, to be able to start with a 0-0 count for that AB. I've had a lot of times where I've had to sacrifice with a starting 1-2 count. Just an idea.

Absolutely love the new features though, as I got just about everything I wanted. I'm all about franchise mode. I'm excited to see the streams in February!
Old 01-29-2015, 03:14 PM   #231
Banned

Have there been any improvements or changes to pitching controls? There was talk when pulse pitching was introduce about maybe added a way to be able to control how much effect you put in a pitch like you can with meter pitching and with analog pitching has that been added?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 03:16 PM   #232
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBucs
2 questions for me:

(1) Has MOM mode been brought back to an exhibition mode so we don't have to start a franchise/season to use it? If it hasn't, do you ever see it coming back?

(2) If we are using generated counts, do we have the option to bring in a relief pitcher before the count is generated?

Thanks!
1. No I it's most likely never coming back.

2. No, unless you schedule to bring him in at the beginning of an inning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »