Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-21-2015, 10:50 AM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
I must 1st apologize to everyone in MyPark on X1 for my utter douchebaggery. Yes, I'm the guy celebrating EVERYTHING. But It's for the Swagger badge. I wish I had great news to report, but alas, I do not.

I celebrated so much the last couple days I've celebrated my team out of wins. Last night I thought I had it when after a game a weird loading/ save icon came up on my screen, but it was nothing.

I shall continue and say sorry in advance for celebrating my 10 foot elbow jumper when my team is down 7. If anyone has triggered the 'Swagger' badge, please let us know.
It's glitched. The guy defending the inbounder should always pick up the celebrating guy's man. That way we all win and get to celebrate. Happy taunting!
Old 01-21-2015, 11:07 AM   #178
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that some badge count algorithms got reset to zero after patch 3 came out. I know that's a far stretch, but I'm hoping.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:16 PM   #179
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmodepoboy
I had my SG have the whole court as a hot spot. I shoot moving and standing 3s well but I definitely shoot deep and moving 3s better than spot up on the line 3s. Maybe the sickest move I've made in park is causing my defender to fall down with a double Crossover, Stepback and drained a half court 3 while taunting. Shot Creator is my favorite offensive badge. My favorite badge overall is without a doubt Brick Wall. I love stoning a guy with a hard screen.
I gotta get Shot Creator on both my players. Does it light up in MyCareer off of regular dribble moves leading to shots or only of the stepback and hopstep jumper?

The sickest **** I done at the park was the Vince Carter Elbow Alleyoop dunk. Did it twice and never did it again. By far the sickest alleyoop.

I hope in 2k16 we should be able to earn Badges from playing the Park. I would earn a bunch of badges there and only play MyCareer for Attributes.

Last edited by TrustedDegree4; 01-21-2015 at 12:22 PM.
Old 01-21-2015, 02:01 PM   #180
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmodepoboy
I had my SG have the whole court as a hot spot. I shoot moving and standing 3s well but I definitely shoot deep and moving 3s better than spot up on the line 3s. Maybe the sickest move I've made in park is causing my defender to fall down with a double Crossover, Stepback and drained a half court 3 while taunting. Shot Creator is my favorite offensive badge. My favorite badge overall is without a doubt Brick Wall. I love stoning a guy with a hard screen.
Do you play on Pro to get all those hot spots? I feel like it's impossible to do that on HOF/SS.
Old 01-21-2015, 02:58 PM   #181
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
I gotta get Shot Creator on both my players. Does it light up in MyCareer off of regular dribble moves leading to shots or only of the stepback and hopstep jumper?

The sickest **** I done at the park was the Vince Carter Elbow Alleyoop dunk. Did it twice and never did it again. By far the sickest alleyoop.

I hope in 2k16 we should be able to earn Badges from playing the Park. I would earn a bunch of badges there and only play MyCareer for Attributes.
It activates on any shot that creates space. Stepbacks are my favorite though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2015, 03:02 PM   #182
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrand15
Do you play on Pro to get all those hot spots? I feel like it's impossible to do that on HOF/SS.
Yes and no. I played on rookie ****** to farm many badges early on but Deadeye was the last badge I got pre-patch. That required 30 to 40 games on superstar ****** of contested jumpers and I still have my hot spots.
Old 01-22-2015, 12:53 AM   #183
Rookie

ekferio's Arena

OVR: 4

Is there a way to move all your teammates to one side? I tried quick iso but there's always one man standing in the corner. I'm trying to get the acrobat badge and I can't do the baseline layups.
Old 01-22-2015, 01:55 AM   #184
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I literally Haven't dunked on anybody since the patch dropped. It's been weeks my posterizer is pretty useless. I always miss the dunk . It was overpowered but now I don't see it at all
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »