Home

MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franchise within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-17-2015, 10:27 AM   #305
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Wow, I never noticed that! Because since I rely a lot on sound, I have to turn crowd down a bit!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2015, 12:11 PM   #306
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 15 The Show Has New Human IK Engine, Tag System, Commentary, Overhauled Franc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
MLBTS does role call already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roll call.
Sorry.....I'll kick myself

..M.K.
Knight165
Old 01-17-2015, 12:18 PM   #307
MVP

Loll! oops?
Old 01-17-2015, 12:30 PM   #308
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
You're so right! The crowd "felt different." Everything about it was awesome! Example, all the way back in 2k5, bleacher creatures did the role call for the Yanks.
I always felt the difference was that a 2K game felt more like a night game (like an "ESPN Wednesday Night Baseball") kind of vibe and The Show has more of that day game (sunny afternoon at the ballpark) vibe. It's that kind of buzz that goes through the crowd that seemed more amplified in 2K. I also think that's behind some people's "stale" comments when talking about The Show's presentation.

Personally, I think that what The Show captures, it captures better (and is more representative of the majority of a baseball season)...but, it would be nice to see more time spent on the excitement of baseball (since the nuance is already done so well) as the season progresses.

The enhanced playoff atmosphere helped with that greatly...we just need to translate that better to other prime time or key games in the regular season as well IMO. For me, this is where SOTS is most missed, as it supplemented for some of that with chants, clutch plays, etc.
Old 01-17-2015, 12:38 PM   #309
MVP

Yes, even a quick game in 2k felt more alive than the show. The difference was gameplay of course! Whenever I played 2k, it felt so much more arcade like. So basically I wish we could have 2k presentation with the shows gameplay.
Old 01-17-2015, 12:54 PM   #310
MVP

Ok, I'm freking out! We had a sub mail person, and guess what got dropped off somewhere else today...
Old 01-17-2015, 01:00 PM   #311
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
Ok, I'm freking out! We had a sub mail person, and guess what got dropped off somewhere else today...
Dude what are you talking about.

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2015, 01:06 PM   #312
MVP

Lol! Sorry, I was trying to send a text, but didn't realize I was on here! Anyway, I was talking about the anniversary ps4!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »