Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-24-2014, 06:58 AM   #113
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Sorry, I know it's off topic, but this may be the best GIF I've seen in the long time. Thanks for this.

Reminds me of Church. Lol

Top 3 of all-time no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2014, 09:56 AM   #114
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
You've been complaining about the forum since last year, as well as complaining about the game not being fun since last year....the solution for both of these is incredibly easy.
Agenda...expect the same type of posts next year

Guys best way to see if you have the patch is how the refs uniforms look. They no longer have that black trim on the sleeves.

Last edited by Goffs; 12-24-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Old 12-24-2014, 10:11 AM   #115
Zero Finger Movement

CRIP4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by schemin318
I hate to rain on your parade but this is a Ps4 gamer and I want to give yal update on what's going on the Ps4 side since the patch has been released I had played 2 games last night 1st gm I played was online game against Sunsvs Warriors and I had my opponent literally spam off 3s with Curry Thompson and iggy and he beat me off just 3s and zig zag I was like man I thought this was updated patch and it was apose address the spaming don't get me wrong I'm am a top rank player I won over 100 gm online so I kno wat im doin then i played my 2nd game cuz I want to test out to see if patch has worn out and went back to were it was before so my 2nd game with Clippers vs Bulls I literally went 10 for 16 with Jamal Crawford on 3s 6/7 on 3s with Douglas so wat I'm trying to get at is after 2-3wks this patch is going to wear off and go back to where 2k was before da patch was released so enjoy the patch while its gud but don't be upset 2 to 3 wks later when the patch it bck to were it began
first of all... code can't "wear out"... these aren't shoes we're talking about.

and, no offense, but if you'd add a period here and there, and a paragraph separator or two, many more people would be able to read and comprehend your rant. i doubt anyone would agree with you, but at least more would understand you.
NCAA - CLEMSON
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 12:03 PM   #116
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIP4LIFE
first of all... code can't "wear out"... these aren't shoes we're talking about.

and, no offense, but if you'd add a period here and there, and a paragraph separator or two, many more people would be able to read and comprehend your rant. i doubt anyone would agree with you, but at least more would understand you.

Agreed 100%. It is headache inducing to read posts that people take the time to write, but don't seem to care to be clear so that there is no misunderstanding. With that said, to claim that the code regresses tells me that this person is very very young, or not very bright. No offense. When you lose, you look for any excuse I guess.

As for the question of whether you have the patch or not, doesn't the XBO have a way to see the information on an installed game. If you can connect to an online mode, you have it. It's not hard to figure out.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 12-24-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:23 PM   #117
Pro

OVR: 0

How are people downloading the patch? It has not notified me at all to download and install a patch. I never got the one before this either.

Did it install on it's own already or do I have to do something to start it?
Old 12-24-2014, 12:25 PM   #118
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookid
How are people downloading the patch? It has not notified me at all to download and install a patch. I never got the one before this either.

Did it install on it's own already or do I have to do something to start it?

If you can play online, you have it. If it didn't prompt you to install, it did it automatically.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:25 PM   #119
Zero Finger Movement

CRIP4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Agreed 100%. It is headache inducing to read posts that people take the time to write, but don't seem to care to be clear so that there is no misunderstanding. With that said, to claim that the code regresses tells me that this person is very very young, or not very bright. No offense. When you lose, you look for any excuse I guess.

As for the question of whether you have the patch or not, doesn't the XBO have a way to see the information on an installed game. If you can connect to an online mode, you have it. It's not hard to figure out.
BINGO. if you boot the game while connected to xbox live and it DOESN'T PROMPT YOU TO UPDATE, then it has already done so in the background. (the update is a new version number of the game and even though this is invisible to us, the end users, the game will not allow an old version while connected to xbox live)

unless you go offline to play, this is the surest way to know you are patched. the game will not let you play w/out prompting you for the patch when you are online -- unless you already have it.
NCAA - CLEMSON

Last edited by CRIP4LIFE; 12-24-2014 at 12:33 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 12:46 PM   #120
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
If you can play online, you have it. If it didn't prompt you to install, it did it automatically.
Yeah, thanks. Right after I posted that I noticed your post right above mine.

I don't normally spam the post button without reading. But when I do, I make it count. :P

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »