Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-23-2014, 10:01 PM   #105
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

Since the new "Update" (I say update in quotes because 2k always messes something else up when they do that). I can not change ANYTHING on my MyPlayer. If you change anything once you start the game it reverts back to how it was before the patch.

Everything on offense is sluggish and slow, and is now even harder to stay in from of your man on defense (for me at least). Oh and the CPU now knocks down 3's like it's lay ups, contested or not.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Last edited by TrapStar215; 12-23-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2014, 10:04 PM   #106
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
I play live for that reason... I have both games but I play live for the control, however it doesn't look as good as 2k animation wise. Graphically to me its a toss up or player by player basis. I just want one of these games that has that perfect sense of control and good animations... I guess I'm living in dream world

When did this thread become a "this is why me and 200 other people actually plays Live" discussion? Funny how that seems to happen every time someone wants to grouse about something in the game. I play Live too. It has a ****load of its own problems playing defense as well. But this isn't the place to discuss those, is it?
Old 12-23-2014, 10:12 PM   #107
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
I never said floaty passes are eliminated, but at the same time why are the passes floaty to begin with?

When someone says :"there are still floaty passes", that clearly implies an expectation of complete elimination. Why are there floaty passes in the first place? Who knows? Considering most of them occur in close quarters, I would guess because they don't want passes whizzing by the receivers ears because he can't catch them fast enough. Would you rather passes were missed? Or would you rather passes make the receivers warp? For as long as there have been complaints, you would think that there must be a valid reason why it's necessary to still have them in the game.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 12-23-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:13 AM   #108
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

this is how both Larry sanders & MCW look on my game. Do I have the patch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2014, 05:28 AM   #109
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
this is how both Larry sanders & MCW look on my game. Do I have the patch?

Idk since all I play is MyPlayer and MyPark. It was a 2GB update. You should know if you downloaded that. Took almost a half hr for me to download it.

Or just try the behind the back move. If it cancels out and you can't do it it's downloaded.

Or try to steal the ball haha. It's funny cause you can no longer straight up steal anymore. You'll always get a reach in.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 12-24-2014, 05:41 AM   #110
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Idk since all I play is MyPlayer and MyPark. It was a 2GB update. You should know if you downloaded that. Took almost a half hr for me to download it.

Or just try the behind the back move. If it cancels out and you can't do it it's downloaded.

Or try to steal the ball haha. It's funny cause you can no longer straight up steal anymore. You'll always get a reach in.

Some gamers are saying that the X1 automatically downloads updates even when it's turned off. And I do have the setting set to ON for downloading automatic updates.

Old 12-24-2014, 05:53 AM   #111
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Some gamers are saying that the X1 automatically downloads updates even when it's turned off. And I do have the setting set to ON for downloading automatic updates.

yeah you have it

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 06:12 AM   #112
Just started!

OVR: 0
I hate to rain on your parade but this is a Ps4 gamer and I want to give yal update on what's going on the Ps4 side since the patch has been released I had played 2 games last night 1st gm I played was online game against Sunsvs Warriors and I had my opponent literally spam off 3s with Curry Thompson and iggy and he beat me off just 3s and zig zag I was like man I thought this was updated patch and it was apose address the spaming don't get me wrong I'm am a top rank player I won over 100 gm online so I kno wat im doin then i played my 2nd game cuz I want to test out to see if patch has worn out and went back to were it was before so my 2nd game with Clippers vs Bulls I literally went 10 for 16 with Jamal Crawford on 3s 6/7 on 3s with Douglas so wat I'm trying to get at is after 2-3wks this patch is going to wear off and go back to where 2k was before da patch was released so enjoy the patch while its gud but don't be upset 2 to 3 wks later when the patch it bck to were it began

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »