Home

NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-18-2014, 11:52 AM   #241
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
It's funny about the auto-motion. A lot of people complained about the lack of movement, because it's off by default. But the devs were saying from the beginning that they preferred it to be off for just the reason you stated; it prevented unwanted cuts and other movement, and the quick actions allowed you to call for movement when you want it.

I'm in the same boat as you, keeping auto-motion off and either calling plays, using the manual PNR, or quick actions if I need some movement.
So does quick action actually work with auto motion off? Seems to not respond well when auto motion is on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2014, 12:08 PM   #242
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quick action work's perfectly with AM off, I tried it with it on and it either wouldn't trigger at all or was doing weird things like having Kyle Korver set picks for Al Horford for 3 point attempts.
Old 12-18-2014, 12:46 PM   #243
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Quick action work's perfectly with AM off, I tried it with it on and it either wouldn't trigger at all or was doing weird things like having Kyle Korver set picks for Al Horford for 3 point attempts.
Live 14 it made the game better with it on, Live 15, you don't need it
Old 12-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #244
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie dogs
The patch is avaiable for xbox one

Last edited by alexthegreat; 12-18-2014 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:55 PM   #245
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hello, this is my first ever post here on Operation Sports so be nice!!!

Anyways, I think I can shed some light on someone's comment that the patch is out for Xbox one. I also have an Xbox one and have been checking religiously about the update. This morning, I signed into EA and there was no notification of any update. However, when I went on the internet later this morning, according to one website, something like NLSC Nba Live 15, it says the patch is out. It also states that it will automatically be pushed through as long as you are connecting to the internet at that time. So basically, if you load up the game just to check for updates, you will think there is no update. I'm assuming that "pushed through" means no notification on the screen. I don't know, but I'm currently at work so I can't check to see if this is true or not. Maybe someone can check (see if there is Christmas jerseys for example) when they try to play a quick game and let us know. Here's hoping that the internet was true as I have been dying to play Live with the new update.

Hopefully, this will help some people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2014, 02:34 PM   #246
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoccia
Hello, this is my first ever post here on Operation Sports so be nice!!!

Anyways, I think I can shed some light on someone's comment that the patch is out for Xbox one. I also have an Xbox one and have been checking religiously about the update. This morning, I signed into EA and there was no notification of any update. However, when I went on the internet later this morning, according to one website, something like NLSC Nba Live 15, it says the patch is out. It also states that it will automatically be pushed through as long as you are connecting to the internet at that time. So basically, if you load up the game just to check for updates, you will think there is no update. I'm assuming that "pushed through" means no notification on the screen. I don't know, but I'm currently at work so I can't check to see if this is true or not. Maybe someone can check (see if there is Christmas jerseys for example) when they try to play a quick game and let us know. Here's hoping that the internet was true as I have been dying to play Live with the new update.

Hopefully, this will help some people.
Bro come on of course it will have an notification with the size of the update when you start the game.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:51 PM   #247
Rookie

Listen, go to the website I said, and check it out for yourself. I didn't say it was all legit, go check out the website. Just trying to help out. Boot up the game and see what happens.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:58 PM   #248
Rookie

nscl nba live 15 google that---says xbox one update is out.....Maybe its wrong, but its pretty clear that what it says, bro

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »