Home

NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-16-2014, 03:19 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

Did someone from EA sit down with the live team and tell them "come on guys your game is too fun and has none of the patented EA frustrations. What the hell are you playing at?"

Because that is exactly what the patch has addressed, now this feels like a typical EA sports title where as before it didn't.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:13 PM   #218
Pro

OVR: 0

I think they need to raise the open shot percentages like 5 percent. Keep the red contested ones the same, and raise the yellow guarded or like 8 percent. Free throws definitely need a drop in percentage. And bad free throw shooters perfect release window needs to be way smaller. Timing is too easy so guys like Dwight are good Frethrow shooters.Also mid range and inside needs a Like 5 percent increase.

Also perfect release window needs to be smaller.Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2014, 04:32 PM   #219
Pro

OVR: 1

Wish they would allow some community members to test before patch releases! All this headache and issues would be reduced especially if they're unable to allow edits and sliders this year!

Last edited by Calvenn; 12-16-2014 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:42 PM   #220
MVP

krazyboy225's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Online shot release is way better now. It feels like I at least have a chance (pre patch was nuts).

I did see some 3 rattle in, not a lot but at least it happens here and there so at least when I see the ball touch the rim, there IS A CHANCE it can drop, unlike before.

Synergy seemed correct (in terms of the Raptors always). It had LAndry Fields starting at the 2 (because of the Derozan injury). pre patch this would've taken weeks to change, so this is good.

Lastly, just a little observation (I'm a jersey head, as many of you know). I was using Toronto and chose to wear the purple throwbacks (which are slightly incorrect, in regards to this 20th anniversary season anyways). But when actually "playing the game" it looks to me like the NBA logo is above the name on the back of the jersey, but when I go to instant replay or see a cutscene, the logo is not on the back of the jersey but back to the front ?? Am i just tripping out ? Anyone else seeing this ? Did they fix this jersey only when your playing the game but not for replays or cutscenes ??
Down for a game fellow torontonian? lol i just downloaded the game on sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Real life isn't as fluid and pretty looking as people think it is.
Instagram
Twitter
Old 12-17-2014, 12:19 AM   #221
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Am i the only one who plays with automation OFF? I like it a lot better....honestly it seems like it gets me a lot more open looks.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 12:35 AM   #222
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Am i the only one who plays with automation OFF? I like it a lot better....honestly it seems like it gets me a lot more open looks.....
I turn it off too, I'd rather do everything myself, and direct traffic when I want
Old 12-17-2014, 12:44 AM   #223
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

So for those that have played post patch is the shot timing a little more normal now? To me it was way to fast and you had to release at the start on the shooting motion instead of the top.

Also I just don't understand the offline roster "fix" of not being able to use injured in a offline quick game. Who is asking for that? Is EA really that out of touch?
If I can make simple roster edits I should at least be able to decide if I want to play with an injured player off line. Surely I'm not the only person who feels this way.
PS4: Nothing currently
Old 12-17-2014, 12:48 AM   #224
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
So for those that have played post patch is the shot timing a little more normal now? To me it was way to fast and you had to release at the start on the shooting motion instead of the top.

Also I just don't understand the offline roster "fix" of not being able to use injured in a offline quick game. Who is asking for that? Is EA really that out of touch?
If I can make simple roster edits I should at least be able to decide if I want to play with an injured player off line. Surely I'm not the only person who feels this way.
You can use injured players in an offline game, you just have to add them in the line up, but you have to do it each time you play because you can't save rosters. Yes, it sucks lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »