Home

NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-17-2014, 01:08 AM   #225
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
You can use injured players in an offline game, you just have to add them in the line up, but you have to do it each time you play because you can't save rosters. Yes, it sucks lol

Post patch the option to add them in the lineup is no longer available at least for quick or tip off games.let me know if I missed something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 06:24 AM   #226
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Game since the latest update has been fine for me. The one thing that I would like to see is more difficulty when shooting FT's. Pretty much $$ no matter who I use. I need that feeling of when a game is close and my worst foul shooter goes to the line I want to know that this is not gonna be good. Also adds to the strategy late game.
Old 12-17-2014, 12:13 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 4

Still no update on the Xbox patch

Last edited by alexthegreat; 12-17-2014 at 12:30 PM.
Old 12-17-2014, 12:37 PM   #228
Pro

OVR: 1

Has anyone playing on Superstar post patch tried All Star? I played only one game at this level and was quite pleasantly surprised. The defense, though a bit looser, is still in tact but open enough to allow for a decent experience in terms of shot balance for both sides ( I'm especially concerned that the cpu is able to capitalize on opportunities and provide a good challenge). The one thing I didn't like as much was that players did not move around as much even with auto motion. However, that was only a 1 game observation! Also, some prefer the game with this feature off. Post your thoughts about this observation when you can.
Old 12-17-2014, 12:42 PM   #229
Rookie

TSGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyone experience a player get injured?
Old 12-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #230
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Auto motion OFF works a lot better for me because it automatically maximizes the space on the floor...and if need be I can call a quick L1 play or pick to get some offense. One thing Live does well is when you go to a spot, your team mates do a good job of relocating, so you can create natural openings...Auto motion crowds the floor a little too much for me...and seems to make players cut at the worst time...

Whats funny is that the game tends to remind you that you can press L1 for a quick play when things start to stagnate...so it seems to have an idea of when you need some help. It would be cool if your team mates were programmed to start moving at these times to create some offense.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:30 PM   #231
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14

Played a couple of games while the patch was downloading to try to make a decent observation of the changes included in the patch. Havent played the game in over a month so it was a fresh experience either way.

In the games I played pre-update I was pleasantly surprised at how well the game flowed. After watching a lot of NBA so far this season I really felt like the pacing of the game was very realistic.

Teams like the Thunder are really fun to play with in this game because I love the one-on-one/iso aspect of Live 15 as well as the pick and roll. I feel like those are reflected well in this game.

I had difficulty scoring on superstar so I will bump the difficulty down to allstar after the patch is installed.

UPDATE:
After one game with the patch I am very optimistic about the future of the franchise. The improvement from live 14 at release to the game at its current state is pretty incredible.

The guys at EA deserve a lot of credit, and I am proud to say this game is headed in the right direction rather quickly.

In my first game I was beaten by the bucks on allstar. It was a fun game. Still some wonky shot attempts and disorganized possessions but I got better as the game went on.

But man, this game is looking good and playing pretty damn good as well. It doesn't have the super simulation aspect found over on the dark side, but this game does A LOT of things right. Looking forward to spending more time with the game.

My biggest issue right now is the lack of customization and the depth of the game. Quick games get old rather quickly. Thinking about diving into a dynasty but that mode isn't so deep either. Sliders would be nice, but mannnn if we could edit rosters/players/attributes and sig moves we would be set.

I highly recommend the release of another big patch in the future. Give us some ability to customize our game with player editing could do wonders. PLEASE EA! You are finally on the right track.

Will post a few more impressions after a couple more games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 09:43 PM   #232
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Played a couple of games while the patch was downloading to try to make a decent observation of the changes included in the patch. Havent played the game in over a month so it was a fresh experience either way.

In the games I played pre-update I was pleasantly surprised at how well the game flowed. After watching a lot of NBA so far this season I really felt like the pacing of the game was very realistic.

Teams like the Thunder are really fun to play with in this game because I love the one-on-one/iso aspect of Live 15 as well as the pick and roll. I feel like those are reflected well in this game.

I had difficulty scoring on superstar so I will bump the difficulty down to allstar after the patch is installed.

UPDATE:
After one game with the patch I am very optimistic about the future of the franchise. The improvement from live 14 at release to the game at its current state is pretty incredible.

The guys at EA deserve a lot of credit, and I am proud to say this game is headed in the right direction rather quickly.

In my first game I was beaten by the bucks on allstar. It was a fun game. Still some wonky shot attempts and disorganized possessions but I got better as the game went on.

But man, this game is looking good and playing pretty damn good as well. It doesn't have the super simulation aspect found over on the dark side, but this game does A LOT of things right. Looking forward to spending more time with the game.

My biggest issue right now is the lack of customization and the depth of the game. Quick games get old rather quickly. Thinking about diving into a dynasty but that mode isn't so deep either. Sliders would be nice, but mannnn if we could edit rosters/players/attributes and sig moves we would be set.

I highly recommend the release of another big patch in the future. Give us some ability to customize our game with player editing could do wonders. PLEASE EA! You are finally on the right track.

Will post a few more impressions after a couple more games.
Glad you're enjoying it. You're in a small, but devoted club!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »