Home

NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-15-2014, 07:08 AM   #201
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

At the cost of sounding like a horrible player, I just got this game the day before the patch and I was having so much fun with the game. My shots were dropping and I was playing great d.

Since the patch however I noticed A LOT of good shots are now missing, as a nets fan (and since I'm missing key players) this is a major killer for me now. I mean I can still win but it feels a lot harder than it has to be. Sliders would have fixed this problem asap. But it's w/e. I know ea can fix this and hopefully fast.

As for the late game ai. I watched mcw go for a 2 down 6 with 8 secs left. I mean I know he's not a 3 point shooter but , huh? I'm sure we could have had a better play.

Also what makes a shot contested? I have some open looks get called contested randomly . It happened to a few of my boy shots and now he thinks this game is a abomination compared to 2k. <_<.

Update to avoid double post

I just plated a quick game on my vita to test the remote play. It's really good. But that's not the point of this point. It was a close game between the cavs and the hornets. And with me being up by 1 with 15 secs left. The cpu didn't try to foul me at all..... like lmfao. Hopefully they can do something about this

Last edited by Ownal0t; 12-15-2014 at 10:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 10:08 AM   #202
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
At the cost of sounding like a horrible player, I just got this game the day before the patch and I was having so much fun with the game. My shots were dropping and I was playing great d.

Since the patch however I noticed A LOT of good shots are now missing, as a nets fan (and since I'm missing key players) this is a major killer for me now. I mean I can still win but it feels a lot harder than it has to be. Sliders would have fixed this problem asap. But it's w/e. I know ea can fix this and hopefully fast.

As for the late game ai. I watched mcw go for a 2 down 6 with 8 secs left. I mean I know he's not a 3 point shooter but , huh? I'm sure we could have had a better play.

Also what makes a shot contested? I have some open looks get called contested randomly . It happened to a few of my boy shots and now he thinks this game is a abomination compared to 2k. <_<.

Update to avoid double post

I just plated a quick game on my vita to test the remote play. It's really good. But that's not the point of this point. It was a close game between the cavs and the hornets. And with me being up by 1 with 15 secs left. The cpu didn't try to foul me at all..... like lmfao. Hopefully they can do something about this

I am glad you made these points I thought it was just me so I hadn't said anything in here yet. I too feel that all to often the shot is classed as contested and therefore won't go in.

I preferred it pre patch as the game had a nice mix of fun and realism. I'm going to delete the patch and just play the unpatched game until they fix it.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:31 PM   #203
Rookie

To each is own.. But are y'all dudes serious?? First you say the game is to easy and now it's to hard to work for a win???? You have GOT to be ****ting me!!! @devs game play after most recent patch has done wonders to the game.. Still not perfect but the game plays much MUCH more realistic.. Not ever shot goes in because they get good looks at the rim.. Keep up the good work... And to whom it may concern about the gameplay being to hard.. Change the difficulty to rookie... You ROOKIE!
Old 12-15-2014, 12:37 PM   #204
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Old 12-15-2014, 01:30 PM   #205
Pro

OVR: 8

So..............

What's up with the XOne patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 01:46 PM   #206
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesthyme
To each is own.. But are y'all dudes serious?? First you say the game is to easy and now it's to hard to work for a win???? You have GOT to be ****ting me!!! @devs game play after most recent patch has done wonders to the game.. Still not perfect but the game plays much MUCH more realistic.. Not ever shot goes in because they get good looks at the rim.. Keep up the good work... And to whom it may concern about the gameplay being to hard.. Change the difficulty to rookie... You ROOKIE!
Basically everyone wants the game fine-tuned to their desired level of play which is what sliders are for.

Frankly, the FG%s pre-patch were way too high. Especially Ratings Only.

They're not going to patch in sliders so people need to either adjust or simply shelf the game.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:54 PM   #207
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesthyme

Well your an interesting fella aren't you "first I compained it was to easy" did I really I must have been sleep posting again because I have no memory of ever posting such a thing!!!
Old 12-15-2014, 06:12 PM   #208
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 15 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS4, Coming Soon For Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew_3
Well your an interesting fella aren't you "first I compained it was to easy" did I really I must have been sleep posting again because I have no memory of ever posting such a thing!!!

Just your standard Live White Knighting from some when it comes to feedback.....don't get it.....wasn't like guys were just bashing the game...

#kanyeshrug

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 12-15-2014 at 06:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »