Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 03:10 PM   #1257
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

We should all Switch to WWE all systems got that patch right away.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:12 PM   #1258
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBootleg
PR and marketing professional here. It's actually not good to provide 0 information in a situation like this. Especially in an industry split by two behemoth companies.

The lack of transparency creates the belief of favoritism to one party, and creates negative feelings toward the neglected portion of their target market.

They haven't acknowledged that this is a huge problem and both parties (2k and Microsoft) are just deflecting blame, that's a terrible message to send out.

And finally they're allowing the public (this forum, Twitter, etc.) to control the conversation, which is never what you want.

And to be perfectly honest this is a bigger issue for 2k than it is for Microsoft, if I were creating a SWOT analysis for EA I'd create a huge section under Opportunities with this issue highlighted.
Well said....from a business perspective this is a great perspective

i concur that i do feel undermined by 2k when a ps4 user from North America is enjoying the fruits a massive patch when am left out without a clear indication of ETA to alleviate my anxiety
Old 12-12-2014, 03:13 PM   #1259
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzennsbruh
Bummer that this thread has went from a discussion about the patch and how it functions/still needs work, to page after page of complaints.

The complaints are justified, for sure, but damn...anyone trying to talk about the patch gets buried pages deep with 50 people stating the same thing over and over.

Once again, people are free to voice grievances, but its like every thread on the 2k boards turns into 100% complaining and zero constructive conversation.

OS just isn't what it used to be...I guess the same could be said about the games too.
What sucks is this was a pretty good post. Its too bad he outed himself as a previously banned user with that last line. How are you gonna know what OS used to be like when you've allegedly only been a member since August 2014?

Last edited by aholbert32; 12-12-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:14 PM   #1260
Rookie

Question: Do I have to restart my MyLeague/GM/Career to get the new gameplay improvements of the patch? Or will the patch automatically adjust to my game modes I've already started?
Old 12-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #1261
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckets91
Question: Do I have to restart my MyLeague/GM/Career to get the new gameplay improvements of the patch? Or will the patch automatically adjust to my game modes I've already started?
No you don't need to restart to get the benefits.... Not that I know first hand being an xbox one user from Europe ;-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 03:21 PM   #1262
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckets91
that all depends if your team is doing bad then yes i would start over after the patch. If not you can continue your current Myleague/Gm/Career as has been adressed at least a dozen times.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:24 PM   #1263

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
They could say something like this:

"We apologize for stating that the X1 patch would be released this week. We assumed it would based on MS' previous patch release schedule. We've reached out to MS and they indicated there would be a delay in releasing the patch. We are hopeful that the patch will be released soon as its in MS's hands now. Sorry for the inconvenience."

"We apologize for not indicated that we were releasing the US and European PS4 patches separately. The Euro patch is now in Sony's hands and will be released within 10 days. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Its that easy.
Aholbert that sounds really good but what if Microsoft never indicated to them there is a delay ? They couldn't just go making a statement like that unless I missed them hinting at that already. They need to be up front with European players I agree with that. I'm waiting for it as well but last thing I wanna here is soon or blame deflecting from either 2K or Microsoft. My honest opinion something's up but that's pure speculation at this point.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:27 PM   #1264
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Is it cool if I start a new thread for patch experience until this one is cleaned up aholbert?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »