Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 11:57 AM   #937
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirfreshalot718
Be patient dog ps4 went through the same stuff last year when we were getting patches b4 them no big deal it will come your not dying so you have no big issue but to wait.

Nah. I don't want to be patient. I want to know why the same patch consistently takes longer to post on X1 than ps4. I have both consoles. I prefer sports games on the X1 but I will switch in a minute if this sort of thing continues with Microsoft.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:04 PM   #938
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Nah. I don't want to be patient. I want to know why the same patch consistently takes longer to post on X1 than ps4. I have both consoles. I prefer sports games on the X1 but I will switch in a minute if this sort of thing continues with Microsoft.
I don't have Xone. But I know wouldn't be able to contain myself if I knew there was a patch out there.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:05 PM   #939
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Not nowadays... 30 3PA's is only more than what ATL shoots on average. HOU shoots 34 a game next is Dallas\PHX with 27 and LA\POR with 26
This is something I've been saying for a very long time now. I'm taking about the topic of being SIM.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #940
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Maybe they're making you wait a week. They did the same thing with NBA live last year. xb1 users got their patch first and ps4 users later

Ea has a partnership with Microsoft and Sony with 2k.

I could be 10000 percent wrong though.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #941
Just started!

OVR: 0

Update required!
"Return to the main menu to apply update and dismiss this message."

Wtf? I already did the new update last night. I even ended up uninstalling and reinstalling nba2k15 on the ps4, redownloaded and installed the update. Started the game and im STILL getting that yellow error message at the bottom left corner of the screen. Just tried it again this morning....same thing. Its letting me play the initial startup game (miami & spurs) but that message just sits at the bottom of my screen.

Anyone else having this issue or know the fix? Startin to piss me off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 12:15 PM   #942
Rookie

BenBobOmb's Arena

To anyone who already has downloaded the patch: Do I need to start my MyLeague over or does it apply to already existing files?
Old 12-11-2014, 12:15 PM   #943
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefwin
Update required!
"Return to the main menu to apply update and dismiss this message."

Wtf? I already did the new update last night. I even ended up uninstalling and reinstalling nba2k15 on the ps4, redownloaded and installed the update. Started the game and im STILL getting that yellow error message at the bottom left corner of the screen. Just tried it again this morning....same thing. Its letting me play the initial startup game (miami & spurs) but that message just sits at the bottom of my screen.

Anyone else having this issue or know the fix? Startin to piss me off.
Am i suppose to finish the startup game then go into the main menu of the game and do something? Cause i thought when the ps4 notifications says its installed the update, that would be it.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:24 PM   #944
MVP

tru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fener1907
Maybe it was asked before.
but i didn't get the patch (europe), so if i want to play online, what happens if i get matched up against someone who has received the patch?

Or will i be only matched up against "patchless" people?
you will get a desync msg.

got the patch because i bought it in the US store but now cant play with EU players lol.

patch looks nice though but next year ill wait till the game hits the EU cause im getting tired of all the desync stuff.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »