Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 06:01 AM   #889
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

did anyone notice the game is too fast after patch?
Old 12-11-2014, 06:04 AM   #890
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bealdor
When you guys know that it's on Sony to release the patch then why do you still continue to ask 2k about it?
Because 2k is obviously in contact with sony. Its 2k's game after all and sony is letting 2k customers wait, if i was 2k and everyone outside of NA wasnt able to get the latest patch id be hella mad. Not to mention its easier to get an answer from 2k
Old 12-11-2014, 06:06 AM   #891
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bealdor
When you guys know that it's on Sony to release the patch then why do you still continue to ask 2k about it?
At least 2k could ask Sony why their fans in Europe aren't able to get the patch..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 06:09 AM   #892
Rookie

At first I thought it was on sony but they other games are updating. 2k is probably trying to solve for server issues first.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:11 AM   #893
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by İroke
I only played a couple quarters, but I got the impression that the court is bigger. Anyone else?
This is the second time I've seen this response. I think it's just better spacing...most likely due to plays....Czars doing I bet...
Old 12-11-2014, 06:18 AM   #894
MVP

OVR: 4

Reading this thread as and xbox one user in Europe on my last day off work for 6 days is killing me.

Gameplay wise this is everything I wanted fixing.... Can't wait to experience it!
Old 12-11-2014, 06:18 AM   #895
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

OVR: 4

MyCareer is great now, players actually have their personality and they're not just zombies out there.
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 06:20 AM   #896
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19LloydBanks82
Because 2k is obviously in contact with sony. Its 2k's game after all and sony is letting 2k customers wait, if i was 2k and everyone outside of NA wasnt able to get the latest patch id be hella mad. Not to mention its easier to get an answer from 2k
But 2k answered this question multiple times already:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
All good 23.

From a top level explanation - patches in different regions roll out separately. Wish it was all coordinated as one release time but unfortunately not.
Quote:
Patch is now available on PC.

Inquiring an ETA for Microsoft for our Xbox One users.
Quote:
It's always rolled out to different regions separately per Sony.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »