Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 02:42 AM   #881
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

I only played a couple quarters, but I got the impression that the court is bigger. Anyone else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 02:58 AM   #882
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansuns23
What makes it worse is there is no communication, tweets and facebook posts to 2k, ronnie, sony, playstation, ps eu, ps aus all have gone unanswered. Give us an answer as to why we are waiting this long for something which as already been released elsewhere.
if you European guys understand that this is all on Microsoft and not 2K it would save you a lot of time posting here

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 12-11-2014, 03:00 AM   #883
Banned

The patch is coming. I'm excited to play too, but this isn't on 2K.

It's coming, no need to get jumpy, everyone chill out.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:05 AM   #884
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
if you European guys understand that this is all on Microsoft and not 2K it would save you a lot of time posting here
What does microsoft have to do with Sony releasing a patch for the the PS4 in europe/australia???

Im pissed that there has no been communication from 2k or sony about when the patch is due for a release or a simple explanation on why it hasnt been release yet. As i said tweets and facebook posts to them both have been ignored.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:06 AM   #885
Banned

WendelWashington's Arena

Quote:
Its on Sony not Microsoft that EU isnt patched yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 03:21 AM   #886
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
no microsoft.........sony sony sony........
Old 12-11-2014, 05:27 AM   #887
Just started!

Yes this patch have made big difference has changed this game to SIM basketball. Last night I was playing guy 96-23 and my self im 71-42 my opponent had the Celtics and I had the suns this guy the whole game he jacked 30s with Jeff green and Avery Bradley and he punish with 13points loss I even message him during half time and advice that's its sim basketball now since this patch that old cheesy stuff is gone. So I think come with better gameplan then jacking up threes. But he never listen smh so he lost his 25game winning streak lol so for all three shooters and cheeses you might return your game be cuz you goin hate this patch that fake easy scoring bs is gone sim b ball time see u online by day way since the patch im on 7 game winning streak thanks 2k for finally listen to real b ball fans finally
Old 12-11-2014, 05:59 AM   #888
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansuns23
What does microsoft have to do with Sony releasing a patch for the the PS4 in europe/australia???

Im pissed that there has no been communication from 2k or sony about when the patch is due for a release or a simple explanation on why it hasnt been release yet. As i said tweets and facebook posts to them both have been ignored.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WendelWashington
Its on Sony not Microsoft that EU isnt patched yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
no microsoft.........sony sony sony........
When you guys know that it's on Sony to release the patch then why do you still continue to ask 2k about it?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »