Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #849
Rookie

L_Diddy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Really cant wait to play now. I just hope the patch is ready to download when I get home from work. Still no patch here in Australia apparently. Which is odd cause last night I got the ufc patch/update straight away. So is it a Sony thing?
Old 12-10-2014, 10:28 PM   #850
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
^He tried those out early in preseason I believe. He's been wearing these all year long tho. And the ones they gave Porter don't look like these, but at least they look better than the glasses.

You too? You're going to tear up the patch thread too over some goggles?

At least he has some on, and from that reference picture he has worn some like what we had in the game. Is it going to kill anyone? You're talking about goggles, not the patch, not the patch with all the gameplay improvements, not the patch that was almost 3 gigs full of improvements, but you're talking about goggles. smh
Old 12-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #851
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Diddy
Really cant wait to play now. I just hope the patch is ready to download when I get home from work. Still no patch here in Australia apparently. Which is odd cause last night I got the ufc patch/update straight away. So is it a Sony thing?
it is totally a sony thing.

US is the only place where the patch dropped. south america, europe, asia and us (oz) still waiting...

weird huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 10:41 PM   #852
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
What sliders are you using to get a good amount of fouls? All 100's?
You could honestly just leave it on simulation. That'll get you food numbers.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:41 PM   #853
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm on the Xbox One. A little disappointed that it is still not released of course, like everyone else. I'm particularly disappointed that we were told they would check into when it would get released this morning, and we still haven't heard back. In my opinion, typically when a patch goes on one console over the other it's only a 1-3 day delay. It's already been 2 days so telling me your going to check on it and not posting a reply all day sort of stinks. I'm sure the patch will release late tonight or early tomorrow morning anyway before he even updates us. So some good constructive critisism to me is when you say you will check on a patch, try to do it within 6-12 hours that day. Especially when it's normally only a 1-3 day process anyway, wasting 2 days to check is sort of pointless.

Now that I got that off my chest, I guess I only feel that way because I'm just on the edge of my seat... So I'm really looking forward to this release . The work they all did on the patch sounds great. What I noticed is people love to complain about things. My only main issue with the game was defensive responsiveness. But people are complaining about a players kneepads, or other silly things. I'm just worried about the gameplay. I don't play 12 minute quarters so I think the fouls were just fine.

The only things I really think that could have gotten queaked gameplay wise:

Defensive responsiveness/input lag

And one other thing.

In my opinion they are taking TOO much cheese out. The other day I stood at half court. My friend turboed the entire court and ran right into me.... Well.... the computer made him run around me.

It's one thing if I did it right in front of him but I was prepared for over 5 seconds, and he turboed into me. I know they want to take out cheesers that always try to take charges... But here's an idea... How about you don't charge into me?

That's about the only worry I have.

Hopefully there are more frequent charges, and better foul calls (not necessarily more). And of course I already know the defense was improved.

I can't wait for the patch myself. I'll be posted all over this thing until it releases!
Old 12-10-2014, 10:42 PM   #854
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You too? You're going to tear up the patch thread too over some goggles?

At least he has some on, and from that reference picture he has worn some like what we had in the game. Is it going to kill anyone? You're talking about goggles, not the patch, not the patch with all the gameplay improvements, not the patch that was almost 3 gigs full of improvements, but you're talking about goggles. smh
I read that in the voice of Allen Iverson

Back to topic...

One thing that I also want to point out, is that in my experience, the cpu plays smarter. You are forced to figure out their gameplan and then design a plan to take that away. Then you must take away the next thing. It's a constant evolution of strategy.

Very well done

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-10-2014, 10:46 PM   #855
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Nice post patch input. 11 min video

http://youtu.be/jvLG8WDXKd8
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 10:46 PM   #856
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
You are forced to figure out their gameplan and then design a plan to take that away. Then you must take away the next thing. It's a constant evolution of strategy.

Very well done
man, i can't wait to try this!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »