Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 08:06 AM   #713
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Something that I can't tell was addressed is the lack of double teams on mismatches. I've played four games - 12 minutes, Superstar difficulty. Every time I've had a mismatch, the opposing team simply would not send help. I abused Curry with Boozer in the post on pick & rolls. Kind of ruins the immersion when the opposition only sends help when you're absolutely cooking with a particular player. Kobe Bryant with the ball in his hands and his back to Isaiah Thomas five feet from the hoop should result in help defense 99 times out of a 100.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:44 AM   #714
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvME
Something that I can't tell was addressed is the lack of double teams on mismatches. I've played four games - 12 minutes, Superstar difficulty. Every time I've had a mismatch, the opposing team simply would not send help. I abused Curry with Boozer in the post on pick & rolls. Kind of ruins the immersion when the opposition only sends help when you're absolutely cooking with a particular player. Kobe Bryant with the ball in his hands and his back to Isaiah Thomas five feet from the hoop should result in help defense 99 times out of a 100.
The game doesn't recognize mismatches yet. I asked Da_Czar about that when he was showing videos of the new offensive sets, and it was something they couldn't get to this year.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:46 AM   #715
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvME
I think it depends on the team. I think lol.... I remember getting double vs mismatches. But I can't remember if it was vs a human or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 08:58 AM   #716
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitolrf
I haven't had that problem, when I hit sprint.
Well I'm not the only one it's me and others here to nobody doesn't care to chime In and help so we could fix it cause it seems like a few people have the problem and other don't. I Can't post a video but it's basically like your walking the ball up but trying to sprint but it wants you to walk up instead but your still tryna sprint so it's like it goes back and forth which makes it hard to sprint on fast breaks with the ball in your hand this only happens when the ball is in your hand. It's in all modes my career & quick game etc.. Should I or others that's having this problem delete the data then reinstall it? Or is there a type of setting we can set it too because I really hate this problem. So anyone please help with your thoughts or what you think can be done to fix this cause only a few people having this problem.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:03 AM   #717
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapboY
I also haven't experienced the problem with sprinting. Can you say exactly which mode and what settings you use?
It's in every mode my career quick game etc. & my settings are default I don't use sliders or anything. Should I delete the patch then reinstall it or is there some type of setting I can adjust this too cause I really wanna play the game but the only thing that's annoying me is I can't sprint up the court fully. So any info on what to do or how I can adjust this cause I wanna play the game but refuse to with the lack of me not getting to sprint fully.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:03 AM   #718
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Well I'm not the only one it's me and others here to nobody doesn't care to chime In and help so we could fix it cause it seems like a few people have the problem and other don't. I Can't post a video but it's basically like your walking the ball up but trying to sprint but it wants you to walk up instead but your still tryna sprint so it's like it goes back and forth which makes it hard to sprint on fast breaks with the ball in your hand this only happens when the ball is in your hand. It's in all modes my career & quick game etc.. Should I or others that's having this problem delete the data then reinstall it? Or is there a type of setting we can set it too because I really hate this problem. So anyone please help with your thoughts or what you think can be done to fix this cause only a few people having this problem.

You tried maybe reinstalling the patch? Because in the few games I've played, I haven't had any issue with fast break sprinting.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:07 AM   #719
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
It's in every mode my career quick game etc. & my settings are default I don't use sliders or anything. Should I delete the patch then reinstall it or is there some type of setting I can adjust this too cause I really wanna play the game but the only thing that's annoying me is I can't sprint up the court fully. So any info on what to do or how I can adjust this cause I wanna play the game but refuse to with the lack of me not getting to sprint fully.
It's not your controller is it? I can't comment if it happens to me as I'm x1 and in Europe! Just hoping it's released worldwide on x1... Praying for a release tomorrow as I'm day off work!
Old 12-10-2014, 09:12 AM   #720
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settlon
You tried maybe reinstalling the patch? Because in the few games I've played, I haven't had any issue with fast break sprinting.
How do you reinstall the patch because before the patch it was fine so I know it's not my controller. It's the patch. How do I reinstall the patch & if it still gives me this problem what settings should I set it too or adjust it to cause I love everything else with the patch even better I know I can definitely play cause the defense is amazing but the only problem I'm having is the lack of sprinting and I believe it's the patch. So how can I reinstall the patch and after that if it's still giving a problem what then adjustment wise??
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »