Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 05:37 PM   #313
Just started!

OVR: 0
Just turn your ps4 off then back on and it installed
Old 12-08-2014, 05:39 PM   #314
Banned

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce1975
It is unfortunate that they didn't seem to fix the "regression" issue, doubly so since it seems so....patch worthy? Easily fixed by changing a few numbers in code?

Disappointing. Can DL draft classes ease the issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They said they are looking into the regression issue. Things take time.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:40 PM   #315
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes I...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce1975
It is unfortunate that they didn't seem to fix the "regression" issue, doubly so since it seems so....patch worthy? Easily fixed by changing a few numbers in code?

Disappointing. Can DL draft classes ease the issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, those players would be held to the same standards as CPU generated ones.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:42 PM   #316
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Welcome to OS. Happens with every sports game. Its never enough. I dont know what work it takes to be a dev or to make a game but there are hundreds of armchair devs here
You are 100% correct...I try not to read about socks, shoes or headbands LoL..

The list of what was fixed is amazing...but like you said it's never enough!!
Old 12-08-2014, 05:43 PM   #317
Rookie

RagazzoKobe's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

@regression in myleague/mygm

Yes, let's hope they can come up with a solution/patch, i literally have no complaints on game besides this, i know some guys want compression shorts, long socks and more shoes but this is the thing that should be number 1 on their priority list. They fixed all the things that were just slightly frustrating to me besides the major known ones and this is probably the only thing left.

I hope you can do it guys.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:43 PM   #318
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes I...

Seems like a pretty good patch. I usually only stick to online play so I'm really hoping this improvements make the online experience better overall.(especially for defense)

On a side note, they still haven't fixed the Warriors court which is very upsetting.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:53 PM   #319
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Welcome to OS. Happens with every sports game. Its never enough. I dont know what work it takes to be a dev or to make a game but there are hundreds of armchair devs here
It's really a turnoff to wanna get on the forums on here
Old 12-08-2014, 05:55 PM   #320
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

I love the patch so far. I'm glad the stat overlay was fixed.

I'd like to see new jerseys that have been released be patched in soon. The Magic and Celtics alternate "Pride" sleeve jersey would be cool to see, along with the new All-Star jerseys, which need to be put it in. I'm tired of the ugly 2014 sleeved All-Star jerseys.

Two things I'm hoping are fixed:

- Sometimes in MyLeague, I'll do some moves to the team(s) I am running. Then, of course, I'll jump into a game. On occasion, though, it seems like those moves have been negated. I remember trading Rondo before starting the Celtics' season opener against the Nets, and Rondo still being on the team.

- Created players either screw up completely, or just a little bit, of MyLeague when you use them in a custom roster. Euroleague players seem to work fine, though, along with generated rookies.

Really like the patch, though! It's sad Xbox One and PC have to wait. I didn't know patches were timed exclusives.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »