Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 11:30 PM   #673
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

I thought the idea of the patch is supposed to fix things. It seems like now my guys are preventing from having natural breakaway speed, like sprint and the ability to take a defender off of the dribble.

The shot meter is 10x worse, the stupid thing makes no sense. Jump shooting in the game is horrible now.

I still see my guys blowing easy layups and put backs under the rim on offensive rebounds. It's unrealistic, it doesn't make any sense.

Every time I contest a CPU shot or drive its a whistle call for a foul its annoying. they are always in the bonus. I get nothing but missed layups and putbacks.

Utterly I'm really disappointed with this game as a whole. the offline gameplay is just horrible. There is no flow or reasoning to anything. For better defensive it feels like the just morphed the user and computer guy together and don't allow them to get so far form each other its like if you sprint the game says no you cant do that and stops you. This game is horrible and I'm just frustrated with it this is not basketball
Old 12-09-2014, 11:31 PM   #674
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Does the updated player art also carry over to an existing myleague or is it tied into the roster? Thanks.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:31 PM   #675
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsman
Thanks for the suggestions. Tried that an nothing is showing up. Any drawbacks to fully deleting and reinstalling game? Except the loooooong install time?
I think there is a thread about new game installation not working with the patch, not sure how legit it is.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:33 PM   #676
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rows24
I thought the idea of the patch is supposed to fix things. It seems like now my guys are preventing from having natural breakaway speed, like sprint and the ability to take a defender off of the dribble.

The shot meter is 10x worse, the stupid thing makes no sense. Jump shooting in the game is horrible now.

I still see my guys blowing easy layups and put backs under the rim on offensive rebounds. It's unrealistic, it doesn't make any sense.

Every time I contest a CPU shot or drive its a whistle call for a foul its annoying. they are always in the bonus. I get nothing but missed layups and putbacks.

Utterly I'm really disappointed with this game as a whole. the offline gameplay is just horrible. There is no flow or reasoning to anything. For better defensive it feels like the just morphed the user and computer guy together and don't allow them to get so far form each other its like if you sprint the game says no you cant do that and stops you. This game is horrible and I'm just frustrated with it this is not basketball
What difficult are you playing on ?
Old 12-09-2014, 11:37 PM   #677
Rookie

Superstar and hall of fame. On hall of fame I played better defense and scored quite a bit and kept a close game until an ultimate 2nd quarter scoring drought. On superstar everything moves faster and to me plays the same way before the patch. The CPU is all over the place running and gunning hitting shots.. The game just makes no sense to me at all.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:40 PM   #678
Rookie

I'm having no problems running the fastbreak, here's a vid. I'm in scrimmage mode HOF/Sim.

http://www.twitch.tv/dckrs202/b/597652217

I'll do another in MyLeague tomorrow if need be, but I can fastbreak in all the modes I play
Old 12-09-2014, 11:41 PM   #679
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujaczerki
Does the updated player art also carry over to an existing myleague or is it tied into the roster? Thanks.
Carries over to existing myleague
Old 12-09-2014, 11:43 PM   #680
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

I'm on Xbox so obviously I'm waiting for the patch too, but instead of spamming here asking when or why it's not out just go on Twitter and look at Ronnie, LD, or 2K's twitter replies...

Last replies were 9 and 10 hours ago saying they don't have any information from Microsoft/Xbox....sucks.

So from my park/rec center guys, is the patch making it more enjoyable?

-Allen Iverson
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »