Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 09:55 PM   #657
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Good to see this instead of fade aways

https://vid.me/da8O
Old 12-09-2014, 09:57 PM   #658
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

If you want fast break try to set the offense to (shoot the wall)
Don't crash offense board.

And if still missing shots, practice your guy shot base.
shoot with your feet then use the timing meter.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:08 PM   #659
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue
Questions ...
Are defensive players more responsive? Ex. When I switch to a center under the basket and immediately try to contest a shot, in the past, he responded too late. Is this corrected?

Is it easier to walk the ball up the court?

Is the ball going through the hand during a block issue fixed?

Is it possible to defend zig zagging one-to-one?

Thanks
BigBlue
Yes...yes.....and yes...and yes again. the defence animations work so less bs.

You will enjoy the game.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:16 PM   #660
Rookie

Wow, I gotta give credit to 2K on this one. This patch is amazing.
On ball D is just phenomenal. I can now actually stay infront my man and follow him every step of the way. Passing is way better pre-patch and there's a zip to it. Playing online quick games is fun again for me.

On another note, do you guys notice the effectiveness of off-ball D? I don't know if it's just me but it seems they toned it down which is really really nice. Every user I was matched last night who played off-ball D on me seems to be losing their mojo. Their CPU controlled defender seems be slow to react and sometimes doesn't contest the shot. I was having a blast shooting jumpers all night long.

If this actually a gameplay fix please keep it this way, this is more than perfect. Let those people who actually played this game on the defensive and offensive end have the advantage than those who can only played on the offensive end and have the CPU to defend for them.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:43 PM   #661
Banned

WISports's Arena

LD, is it possible to give Larry Sanders the goggles Otto Porter got? Those are much closer to the goggles he wears than the glasses he was given.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 10:55 PM   #662
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue
Questions ...
Are defensive players more responsive? Ex. When I switch to a center under the basket and immediately try to contest a shot, in the past, he responded too late. Is this corrected?

Is it easier to walk the ball up the court?

Is the ball going through the hand during a block issue fixed?

Is it possible to defend zig zagging one-to-one?

Thanks
BigBlue

Hands still go through balls on blocks. Annoying.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:59 PM   #663
Rookie

Any idea when we PC/Xbox folks will get the patch? Hope they address the stuttering for the PC version.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:02 PM   #664
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankonYa
This!!! can someone confirm how bad or the difference in running the fast break? Thanks in advance
Just to let you and everyone else here who act like they really don't care about this matter it's crap!! As soon as you get the ball in your hand and you try to sprint it switches it back and forth between walking up and trying to sprint. I've look thru every forum after the patch and it's like no one cares about the fact the can't sprint everything else in the game post patch is perfect but the damn sprinting like you can't sprint at all it was perfect before the patch now it's all jacked up but it seems to me nobody here cares about the ability to sprint 100% when they want too I've literally seen 3 people out of hundreds of pages say they hate the way the new patch won't let them sprint instead it forces you to walk and sprint at the same time with is crap!! Somebody else here must have reached out to LD2K or Ronnie and said something about this cause this is some bs everything else since the patch is great but the sprint how are we suppose to win a game with seconds left on the clock if we can't even sprint 100%!! Come on people I know you guys are having this problem too it needs to be fixed ASAP!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »