Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 05:43 PM   #625
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Delete patch and enjoy slipping all over the place playing defense. IMO it's for the best....
Sure thing buddy. Instructions on how to do that please???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 05:46 PM   #626
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Lets slow down with the personal attacks. Last warning.
BUT HE STARTED WITH ME 1ST!!! I'm jokingOk. No personal attacks. No problem.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:02 PM   #627
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Anyway, I did't have any time with the game last night, but I'm looking forward to playing some tonight. If anyone has checked to see in Timeouts were fixed in SimCast games please let me know.
first sim: 4th quarter, 9:15 on the clock, only one timeout for each team.

second sim: 3rd quarter, 5:00 on the clock, 2 timeouts for each team.

looks like it wasn't touched. consider this an official patch request 2K
Old 12-09-2014, 06:13 PM   #628
Rookie

wonderBOi's Arena

OVR: 1

First off i would like to acknowledge 2K for bringing this update. However I would like to address some should'ves:
• No update yet for PS4, Asia Region (at least for me)
• Badges on create/edit player descriptions.
• My League regression
• Players' picture display should be the same as their current team for quick game and other game modes
• Headband and socks for existing and created players
• Some hairstyle/cyberface updates:
- Mike Miller
- Mozgov
- Joe Harris
- Tristan Thompson
Old 12-09-2014, 06:19 PM   #629
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
what's the deal with sprinting up the floor now? I still don't have access to the patch, but been hearing you can't sprint & run fast breaks b'cos they've nerfed the bringing the ball up the court at a sprint.

if you were light enough on your controller you could walk the ball back up court before the patch ... it'd suck if they'd nerfed the fastbreaks.

I'd only get around 10-14 FB points per game, which is about league average for a team that crashes the glass mostly.
It's kinda hard to explain; you just gotta see it for yourself. I can say this tho - it's nothing like it was before....
Old 12-09-2014, 06:20 PM   #630
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettingbetter
So now I just started an away game in MyCareer & my player is wearing gear that I didn't even give him. I mean it's like WTF 2K? This has gone past the point of absurd & now crossed over into the COMICAL arena. I mean it's like I can't help but to ask - what's the deal with all of the problems with your game 2k?? I mean it's like problem after problem after problem. How does a person even enjoy the game with it having so many issues? I have about 20-25 pairs of shoes that have just vanished, I can't change my player's shoes in MyCareer, now I go to play an away game & notice my player wearing gear that I didn't even give him. WTF?? This game has had problems since day 1, so it's virtually been nothing but a headache for the past 2 months. You guys submit a patch that's supposed to fix problems within the game, but with it comes MORE problems. ARE YOU SERIOUS GUYS? So now you guys have more problems to fix, but I'm truly afraid that the FIX you guys come with next will probably just leave other things that were previously working just fine, BROKEN. In all my years of video gaming, I've never seen a game have so many issues. There's no way that I would buy another 2k product. This game is like a beautiful car but with terrible motor - a LEMON
Wouldn't the wrong accessories be more like a bad paint job, than a bad motor?

EDIT: oops, didn't see the mod warning
Old 12-09-2014, 06:20 PM   #631
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wow. Patch helped the AI immensely.

Durant played like a man possessed. Coming off screens firing. Driving the lane. Pull up jumpers. Turnaround fadeaways. For the first time in years it felt like I was playing a living, breathing person with a varied offensive approach and not a rudimentary, predictable artificial intelligence. For the first time since I purchased this game on release I had to gameplan to slow an offensive player.

I also can not overstate enough how nice it is to not have the computer telegraph every pass I throw before it leaves my hand on the break or in the half court set. Kudos to 2K.

Last edited by NvME; 12-09-2014 at 06:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 06:24 PM   #632
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettingbetter
It's kinda hard to explain; you just gotta see it for yourself. I can say this tho - it's nothing like it was before....
Is it only for online games? I played one or 2 My League games last night and didnt notice anything different.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »