Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 03:01 PM   #577
Rookie

JCMorgan86's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

The only downside I have seen so far from the patch is that the Park was kicking people out a lot. Not sure why and cant prove it was a patch issue, but I would get a message saying I lost my connection to 2k services. I would be taken back to the MyCareer previous game home screen, and when I went back to the Park everyone would be running back to the courts which were all open.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:17 PM   #578
Rookie

My Ps4 is now xbox one bcoz there is no update pops up why i cant update? Im from saudi Arabia
Old 12-09-2014, 03:19 PM   #579
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94
What about the PS4 patch for us europeans?
Yeah... Good question: what about the patch for ps4 in Europe ?
Is the patch ready for download ?
Sorry but i'm not at home and can not check it
Old 12-09-2014, 03:19 PM   #580
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettingbetter
Not too sure
For Americans only period
Old 12-09-2014, 03:22 PM   #581
Rookie

I'll check every moment but its same story nadda nothing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 03:23 PM   #582
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Dev. team is looking into this issue. If there is more information on it, please send it my way. Thanks!
Okay there is a major problem with sprinting now played my career and quick game to see if it was one sided and it's still the same. When you try to hold down R2 on ps4 to sprint it starts to let you then it goes back and forth between sprinting & walking up. So on fast breaks or even after grabbing a rebound and try sprint full speed you can't do it cause it won't let you sprint. Can you please fix this cause it's was fine before the patch.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:23 PM   #583
Rookie

That's unfair
Old 12-09-2014, 03:27 PM   #584
Rookie

mosdef328's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
The Jordan player of the game highlights don't work, and more importantly, you can't watch individual player highlights, accessed through the box score. Not a game breaker, but personally one of my favorite things in years past has been watching my highlights at the end of the game. Just seems insane to me that they would even have the feature at all, if it is such an issue to have working properly. Obviously you can watch the replays right after the play, but the montage has always been so well done, with slick presentation.

Honestly, my gripe is actually more a compliment to 2k, because I love that feature so much.
Agree %100
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »