Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 11:08 AM   #529
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax52277
Yes, you could stop them now, the denfence animations are fix.

But you still have to play smart, don't get to greedy. this is on Sstar sim.
We live in a world where it's so hard to please people. not trying to take up for 2k, but they gave us what we ask for.

y'all going to complain all the way to next year realise.
If you were referring to me I was talking about at the rec center And mypark not mycareer . Contested jumpers still fall pretty high rate. But I did mention that on ball defense (not sliding) and paint defense are much improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMe
Even the shooting?
Yes even shooting feels less delayed offline and online.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #530
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTlFIED
Did this Patch fix, the Voice Chat in MyPark? Its be broken for me for about a month, and I cant find any info on it.
Any answer?
Old 12-09-2014, 11:22 AM   #531
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

[quote=Rockie_Fresh88;2046888465]If you were referring to me I was talking about at the rec center And mypark not mycareer . Contested jumpers still fall pretty high rate. But I did mention that on ball defense (not sliding) and paint defense are much improved.

No way, your not complaining. 2k wants feed back how the patch works.
Don't pay me any attention I'm too silly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #532
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Had some awesome games since the patch. The passing and movement is tighter. Plus, many games had guys in foul trouble, so none of that Kentucky platoon swapping subs. Even had a game end 123 -120 in regulation with the Suns and Nuggets. Both teams shot well and got to the line a ton. And it was great.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #533
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I love the increased contact inside, seems like rotations have been tightened too...defense just feels a lot better overall.

I think I would agree with the foul calling though, the instances where I rotate over, stand there with my hands up and it resulting in a foul is a bit much...seems like folk's were more concerned about the #'s more than the logic behind fouls....

I experienced this at it's worst vs OKC (which makes sense I guess) but it wa still a bit much I would say..

Defense is much better for sure. Regarding what you said about fouls, I agree. However, I'd much rather an increase in fouls, even though they may not be the correct call in the situation over no call at all. Before the patch I could get hacked while airborne and get nothing, now this isn't the case. I love it.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:35 AM   #534
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
some minor improvements, but i haven't noticed much of a noticeable difference in terms of how the game "feels." not really noticing improved control responsiveness or faster passes.

one thing i don't like is it seems i'm missing even more open shots. it seems like they made the release timing even more difficult on Superstar difficulty. i used to get more A- and B+ grades, but after the patch it seems like most of my outside shots are getting B- and C grades, even when wide open. so that's frustrating. i don't know if they made the timing harder or just reduced success of shots overall.
Learn the shot BASE and not the hand movement . release timing is based on top of jump. It has nothing to do with players follow-through

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 12-09-2014, 11:40 AM   #535
Banned

Why no patch for Europe yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 11:46 AM   #536
All Star

michaellowll's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis94