Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 04:10 AM   #457
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Why its not on Steam yet? Its all about 2K here, nothing has ot be approved here.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:14 AM   #458
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20
Icon11 Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

I was having an absolute blast regardless....but now....

Patch details look GREAT! This may be one of the greatest patches I've seen in all the years actually...

Unfortunately, I won't be able to fire this game up until after the weekend due to work - even so, I'll want the slider-masters to test until they've tweaked so I can resume my Bulls 'chise.

Any word on if the "Player of the Game" highlights are still broken on any game over 8 min quarters????????
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Old 12-09-2014, 04:17 AM   #459
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

No kidding. The game is infinitely times more playable after the patch. Well done 2K.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:34 AM   #460
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One/PC -Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetTheBoysShoot
Because they didn't fix something "I" wanted? No, sir, there were actually over 100 people in a single topic who looked forward to this fix just so they enjoy 2k online. Just because you sit in your little bunker editing the sliders and playing in coach mode doesn't mean the people who play this game to play with their buddies should be neglected.
Moron
Old 12-09-2014, 04:51 AM   #461
Rookie

jasonrkline's Arena

OVR: 1

guys that have played a few games.... did u reset your sliders to default? or kept using current sliders u had?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 05:02 AM   #462
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyklaid
I was having an absolute blast regardless....but now....

Patch details look GREAT! This may be one of the greatest patches I've seen in all the years actually...

Unfortunately, I won't be able to fire this game up until after the weekend due to work - even so, I'll want the slider-masters to test until they've tweaked so I can resume my Bulls 'chise.

Any word on if the "Player of the Game" highlights are still broken on any game over 8 min quarters????????

Tommy, it IS a great patch. One of the best we've ever gotten as console gamers. I've played it all night and I love the changes. Your CPU teammates in MyCareer actually have a brain and will shoot now! I just had Lance Stephenson get a career high 32 pts in a game where my shot wasn't falling. He took it upon himself to shoot more... in MYCAREER! So many parts of gameplay were touched and tweaked. It's awesome.

That said, it unfortunately did not fix the issue on PS4 where you don't get the Jordan Player of the Game Highlights when playing more than (6?) minute quarters.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 12-09-2014, 05:18 AM   #463
Rookie

It appears that Lebron James, James Harden and Steph Curry's body type are still too thin compare to real life

please fix these 2k, thanks!!!
Old 12-09-2014, 05:22 AM   #464
Rookie

STILL NO PATCH IN EUROPE.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »