Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 06:16 PM   #329
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagazzoKobe
@regression in myleague/mygm

Yes, let's hope they can come up with a solution/patch, i literally have no complaints on game besides this, i know some guys want compression shorts, long socks and more shoes but this is the thing that should be number 1 on their priority list. They fixed all the things that were just slightly frustrating to me besides the major known ones and this is probably the only thing left.

I hope you can do it guys.
Same here, the regression is literally the biggest and only issue left to be fixed. Once regression is fixed, you won't hear anymore complaints from me in 2K15.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:16 PM   #330
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

I've played a few random online games...the game is definitely different.

If you were a turbo-happy, stop-on-a-dime to launch a 3, zig-zagging fool....you are going to hate it. It might work a little, but not like it used to.

Defense still feels like its at a small disadvantage, but at least it feels like you can compete. The lag is still an issue though.

Closeouts seemed a little "off" but I think that's lag.

More of a defensive game where you have to think and play (gasp) real basketball. A few of the guys I played didn't seem too interested in that...whatever.

Seems like a step in the right direction.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:18 PM   #331
Just started!

Can you edit sock length in MYCAREER? If not, can we work to get that in there? Should be simple right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 06:20 PM   #332
Rookie

iNolaNightmare's Arena

OVR: 1

Microsoft is killinngggg meeee. My only free night before finals and it's not up. Ugh.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:24 PM   #333
Rookie

Elbowz's Arena

This patch is pretty good so far...but apparently it screwed with the option to change shoes in MyCareer. Anybody else having this problem or am I bugging?
Old 12-08-2014, 06:32 PM   #334
Rookie

wow alot of good fixes
Old 12-08-2014, 06:34 PM   #335
SimWorld Sports Inc - CEO

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

not gonna spam but uhh... as beuatiful as this patch is... regression or (no idle years) issue is a MUST fix & HAS to have it's own urgent patch for the mode to be playable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 06:35 PM   #336
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Man this is ridiculous. The Xbox download is going to be when?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »