Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #297
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk5049ers
Has on ball defense been improved? Previously the defender I was controlling would skate all over the court.
Yes it's way better now . I only played a few games but I didn't notice a lot of sliding
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #298
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

From the notes : 'Created/generated players will now have their hot zones updated when their position changes.'

Yall reckon this is for draft classes only? I have over 30 CAPS and they STILL don't allow hot/cold streak editing
Old 12-08-2014, 05:16 PM   #299
Banned

OVR: 0

Before I downloaded the patch I could change my player's shoes. Now after downloading the patch, I can't. I change my player's shoes, then it says that it's saving but then it doesn't. Smh. This game has waaayyy too many issues for me.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:16 PM   #300
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

Oh man 2K, you out done yourself this time

After downloading the patch, i decided to play myCareer (was playing game 5 of the East semifinal against the Cavs with NYK) and i've notice something very dramatic, Lebron and Irvin was killing me and i fouled out of the game for the first team EVER. Before the patch, Lebron would not attack the rim like he is right now and would only score around 12 to 16 points. Same with kyrie, he would not try to cross his defender like he is right now.

BRAVO 2K

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Old 12-08-2014, 05:17 PM   #301
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
So this is what the stats display was supposed to look like.
I'm glad they finally fixed the swipes not appearing on screen . That looks really good actually. I'm just glad you can finally see the swipes the announcer is talking about rather then hear him just say it and have the game hang for a minute!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 05:22 PM   #302
Rookie

Hi everybody. I spent many hours reading all the posts but I've never signed up to OS. Now it's definitely time

Maybe some of you who frequents also NLSC already knows me because of my draft classes for PC. This year, without Reditor and draft class editing via an external editor things look more difficult for us PC draft class makers.
Anyway there are also some new features I can't wait to deal with.

Can someone check if this sentence 'Created/generated players will now have their hot zones updated when their position changes' applies to already existant draft classes too? This would ease a lot my job.

A part from the regression issue, and the weird CAPS like max 7'2" height I hope that 2K also fixed the name issues, like Diop flagged as offensive, or Hollis-Jefferson being too long.

I would also like to know if it's possible to copy and paste a player from another draft class. This another key feature that will immensely help in making top noth draft classes.

LD2K if you can answer on the questions below it would be much appreciated! Thanks.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:25 PM   #303
Rookie

this can't be normal, it took 10 mins to download the update, but it's been 3 hours running now saying "installing update file..."

Old 12-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #304
Just started!

How long does this patch take to install mines has been installing for 30 min now wtf
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »