Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 04:38 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Can someone show a McRoberts pic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 04:39 PM   #282
Banned

I have a question,and I don't know if anybody else was having the issue,but during a franchise game the announcer would talk about what a player and or a team was ranking in statistical categories but you wouldn't see the swipe/overlay on the screen the game would just kinda hang there for a minute if that. I hope that makes some kinda sense . Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
Old 12-08-2014, 04:42 PM   #283
Rookie

ingey1968's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

i am not sure if its because of the patch or what but i seem to be getting a lot more green releases. I use LD2K or whatever it is. I normally get one a game, ive had 4 in a half
Old 12-08-2014, 04:43 PM   #284
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
I have a question,and I don't know if anybody else was having the issue,but during a franchise game the announcer would talk about what a player and or a team was ranking in statistical categories but you wouldn't see the swipe/overlay on the screen the game would just kinda hang there for a minute if that. I hope that makes some kinda sense . Does anybody know what I'm talking about?
Yeah, thats been fixed, someone even posted a picture of the graphic it now shows
Old 12-08-2014, 04:45 PM   #285
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
I can confirm that all the new hairstyles and face scans r working in my existing my league
thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #286
Rookie

I'm not a big 2k guy, but the main reason I play it is for MyCareer... Did they fix hairstyles in my career I would like to give my player a hairline
Old 12-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #287
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Runs a lot more smoothly!! I wish they would have changed a lot more players just for the sake of doing something refreshing since players go thru different looks.

I don't like that I'm seeing more phantom steals. Players just randomly losing the ball. So far so good tho.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:48 PM   #288
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
He was half blinking on this one. They blink way too much in edit mode

Note: I turned his face because his eyelash looks very weird on his left eye. Like a tattoo lol

Lol thank you bruh!!! Them suede lookin shoes he been wearing lately are the m10 right also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »