Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 04:06 PM   #265
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

2K!!! now that's how you do ..it around here.
Pedal to the metal!!
NBA live is officially out of the rearview mirror.

There's denfence is this ..it, some good lock down D.

Last edited by madmax52277; 12-08-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #266
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

so i just shot my team out of a game in the park for some "science"

but thegame still seems to lag if you rely on the meter. so i still reconmend turning it off. and using form
Old 12-08-2014, 04:09 PM   #267
Banned

Only played one online game post-patch....but not sure the PG walking up was addressed properly. Still seems very clunky and jerky-jerky....like there are times I have no control over my PG...and definitely can't walk the ball up as I want without a fear of my PG going into a full blown seizure and getting a backcourt violation.

I still think the problem has to do with a burst that PG's get after they cross half court and before they get to the 3PT line.

Game plays differently. Might have to do with adjusting back to online. I gave up on online games probably 2 or 3 weeks ago...so I am rusty.

But definitely didn't feel as though the PG thing was "fixed".
Old 12-08-2014, 04:09 PM   #268
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3

Idk it's been mentioned before but I think personality badges don't work as they're supposed to. For example Joe Johnson who has a laid back badge celebrates like Joakim Noah.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:10 PM   #269
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoZograscope
Cropped 1-8 Hair style

Im disappointed that there aren't any new dreadlocks hairstyles. They could have just brought back the ones from last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2014, 04:12 PM   #270
Rookie

Damn, I still wanted a decent frohawk...
Old 12-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #271
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne12345
New hairstyles are amazing. Scrolling through signature animation have been fixed so I can now apply shots without guessing what they look like together.

I wish they added the ability for the user to remove some of the terrible tattoos from our draft classes though. Also saw something about headbands but still no option to apply headbands. I guess some of the generated players will just have those terrible headband marks on their hairstyles for the rest of this 2k year. Un dommage.
Un frickin believable. Unacceptable we cannot get an explanation on this issue. The patch sounds great but they have done nothing at all to fix the myleague experience. Between this issue and the regression issue, this game is pointless beyond playing a friend 1v1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 04:21 PM   #272
Banned

OVR: 27

Game plays a lot better than before. So damn good now. Not that it was bad before, but it's just so clean.

These guys are really killing it this gen. They're honestly making every other sports title look foolish right now. Graphics AND depth this early in the cycle is how it's done and how it should be.

Well done, 2k.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »