Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 03:38 PM   #241
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSt0pMe
sorry for the caps but CAN WE SWITCH/REMOVE STEVE KERR FROM
THE COMMENTARY? It doesn't take rocket science to do it nor should it be hard to find a replacement to record, this is the #1 selling basketball game, things like that should have been addressed months ago!
The reason why is probably hasn't happened yet is because it harder than you are making it out to be. It is something that involve removing code which probably cause more problems than just leaving Kerr in the game. And maybe they can't find a replacement for him to come in and record lines because we are in midseason and all broadcasters are either travelling or calling games. It will probably change in 2K16 at the earliest.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:39 PM   #242
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Just finished playing 12 minutes per quarter with MyCareer and no POTG after the game.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:39 PM   #243
Rookie

ingey1968's Arena

they may not even replace him. wasnt he a GM for the Suns and still in game?
Old 12-08-2014, 03:40 PM   #244
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by swishfury
Just finished playing 12 minutes per quarter with MyCareer and no POTG after the game.
Mike was hesitant when asked the question if that could be patched.

Last edited by coolcras7; 12-08-2014 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:41 PM   #245
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramspeedkill
what about hair styles & face scans? will it automatcally update the existing my league as well? d.jordan, lillard, irving etc.,
I can confirm that all the new hairstyles and face scans r working in my existing my league
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #246
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Blowing out the Cavs, went for a layup and LeBron elbowed me in the stomach.. Flagrant 1..

Next play down, I get double teamed, Wall cuts down the middle and I hit him and he tries to dunk on Gortat.. Gortat knocks him to the floor, another Flagrant 1..

Never seen that before..
Old 12-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #247
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

When does this patch drop for the box?!??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2014, 03:45 PM   #248
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Blowing out the Cavs, went for a layup and LeBron elbowed me in the stomach.. Flagrant 1..

Next play down, I get double teamed, Wall cuts down the middle and I hit him and he tries to dunk on Gortat.. Gortat knocks him to the floor, another Flagrant 1..

Never seen that before..
Wow never seen one before and that is part of the reason I started using the Kings
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »