Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 03:25 PM   #217
Rookie

RagazzoKobe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullspeed
Wait, if myleague have this issue then mygm and mycareer have this issue aswell? I assume all the modes have the same issue since progression/regression work the same way in all modes. Which mean there is no point in playing any of these modes after 2-3 years?
Sadly, yes. I think we just haven't been loud enough about that but there wasn't much time so many didn't play that much to recognize that "glitch" and let 2k know about that. :/
Old 12-08-2014, 03:25 PM   #218
Just started!

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Who cares about prefect releases? Did the ball go in? ha
Yeah the ball went in like 4/10 times. Then I switch to Thabo Sefolosha and nail 7/10 3 pointers with 4 of them perfect releases. Logic dude
Old 12-08-2014, 03:25 PM   #219
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
I second this, I also want to see if there is a basic black man fade! Please the brothers need this! lmaooo
yes there are eight new cropped hairstyles.

Xbox - CK11
PS4 - The_One_CK
Old 12-08-2014, 03:26 PM   #220
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapboY
The problem is you guys don't respond when it's something you don't like. It's easy to post something saying "we can't patch this right now because blablah."

Actually you guys don't even need to explain, you just have to tell us what you can't patch so we're not being left here waiting for nothing, you know.

And to those posters who keep saying posts like this attack the Devs.. NO, you guys are completely spinning this around. We are just being critical of the work that we love and support each and every year. It's not like we're going in here throwing F bombs. So please, just ignore posts you don't like and let the devs respond themselves.

They actually do quite a bit of this, folks just read what they want to read....people can pinpoint that Al Hortfords left ear isn't sharp enough and somehow miss these posts...

Mikes Q&A thread was FULL of feedback, sometimes it was 'yes', sometimes it was 'maybe 2k16'. Getting the answer you don't want doesn't mean it wasn't answered...or spoken on..
Old 12-08-2014, 03:26 PM   #221
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
I second this, I also want to see if there is a basic black man fade! Please the brothers need this! lmaooo
Ronnie posted this tweet, so it seems like it:
Quote:
New MyPLAYER hairstyles included in #NBA2K15 patch including multiple cropped fades
https://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/542028783054635009
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 03:26 PM   #222
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
The scans for Lillard and DeAndre Jordan r spot on now
show a picture also Melo and Rondo
Old 12-08-2014, 03:27 PM   #223
Rookie

RAELpogi's Arena

Anybody seen if AI still having unrealistic substitutions??? Platoon subs??? This breaks the game for me. Hate it when its th first quarter and AI opponent subs the whole freakin lineup. Any feedback would be appreciated. Im on xboxone so no patch yet. Thanks eveyone!
Old 12-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #224
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
yes there are eight new cropped hairstyles.
Yes we know, but we want pictures!!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »