Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 03:06 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Just as a note, the defensive settings bug in my league has still not been fixed. Its in the patch notes, however I just tried it, and it still resets.

What i'm referring to is setting up your gameplan in the menu and then actually starting up a game, whatever matchup you set, is reset to the default when you play the game.

So either it really wasn't fixed in the first place, or its just supposed to be like this, broken...

Also, obviously, points of emphasis set in gameplan do not actually work when you play the game as well, they just reset to whatever the default is
Old 12-08-2014, 03:06 PM   #194
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Improved post shot selection for AI-controlled players to better match their tendencies.

Best thing I saw lol
Old 12-08-2014, 03:07 PM   #195
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Not everything can be simply "fixed" or "patched." That is what I learned being on this side of the curtain. Incredibly complicated stuff.

If there is something you don't see on here, always feel free to bullet point me stuff and I can pass it on to dev. Beyond that, they're always looking at feedback whether it be on here (<3 OS except you mean posters who troll) or social media etc. We also pass on tons of stuff.

This patch will greatly improve the experience in a myriad of ways.
The problem is you guys don't respond when it's something you don't like. It's easy to post something saying "we can't patch this right now because blablah."

Actually you guys don't even need to explain, you just have to tell us what you can't patch so we're not being left here waiting for nothing, you know.

And to those posters who keep saying posts like this attack the Devs.. NO, you guys are completely spinning this around. We are just being critical of the work that we love and support each and every year. It's not like we're going in here throwing F bombs. So please, just ignore posts you don't like and let the devs respond themselves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 03:09 PM   #196
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15

Pics of updated players

Xbox - CK11
PS4 - The_One_CK
Old 12-08-2014, 03:09 PM   #197
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12
Thumbs up Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
On ball defense has improved a lot . Little to no sliding ! The block is way more responsive . Dunking in traffic has been tone done a lot too.

Now for Bad

The behind the back is still kind of strong
Passes in traffic have too high success
Contested shots fall still kind of high rate
Thank you......
Old 12-08-2014, 03:09 PM   #198
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Walking the ball up the court works very nicely now. No more hunchback-to-full sprint anymore.

There are definitely many more shooting fouls called. Should be able to find the sweet spot with sliders.

If anyone has any specific questions or requests, I can answer them here or get a Twitch stream going.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Old 12-08-2014, 03:12 PM   #199
Banned

WendelWashington's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Walking the ball up the court works very nicely now. No more hunchback-to-full sprint anymore.

There are definitely many more shooting fouls called. Should be able to find the sweet spot with sliders.

If anyone has any specific questions or requests, I can answer them here or get a Twitch stream going.
Yeah get a stream going would be nice.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:12 PM   #200
Rookie

McRoberts pic?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »