Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 01:38 PM   #81
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One/PC -Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetTheBoysShoot
Because they didn't fix something "I" wanted? No, sir, there were actually over 100 people in a single topic who looked forward to this fix just so they enjoy 2k online. Just because you sit in your little bunker editing the sliders and playing in coach mode doesn't mean the people who play this game to play with their buddies should be neglected.

And like that...youre gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 01:38 PM   #82
Rookie

Chin2112's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Great Job guys! I wasn't expecting the regression issue to be fixed in this update as it's obviously something pretty big. All I ask is that something is said about it. Something like it's unlikely it will get fixed but we will try. Just acknowledge us., it feels like this issue is just being ignored
Miami Marlins

PSN: PS4 - Chin2112
Old 12-08-2014, 01:38 PM   #83
Banned

OVR: 13
9 New hairstyles for CAP! Finally some decent fades and hairlines!
Old 12-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #84
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Not everything can be simply "fixed" or "patched." That is what I learned being on this side of the curtain. Incredibly complicated stuff.

If there is something you don't see on here, always feel free to bullet point me stuff and I can pass it on to dev. Beyond that, they're always looking at feedback whether it be on here (<3 OS except you mean posters who troll) or social media etc. We also pass on tons of stuff.

This patch will greatly improve the experience in a myriad of ways.
2k, has spoiled us rotten.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #85
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin2112
Great Job guys! I wasn't expecting the regression issue to be fixed in this update as it's obviously something pretty big. All I ask is that something is said about it. Something like it's unlikely it will get fixed but we will try. Just acknowledge us., it feels like this issue is just being ignored
Yes please acknowledge that you guys know about the issue. It has been completely neglected up to this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 01:41 PM   #86
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Can't wait to try out this defense
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-08-2014, 01:43 PM   #87
All Star

OVR: 49

can't wait to get home and try these out !!!
Old 12-08-2014, 01:43 PM   #88
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmb4life
Though some of us may be disappointed, lets not pretend 2K didn't put in major work on this patch. I'm a little upset about player regression and CAP customizations not being addressed, but all of the fixes and improvements more than make up for it. Clearly 2K looks out for and listens to its fanbase and the overwhelming amount of fixes in this patch certainly proves this.
Agreed. You can see 2K put in a lot of work into this patch. I know they can't please everyone, but the regression fix has to be on the next patch. It's game-breaking for every MyLeague player.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »