Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-26-2014, 10:04 AM   #153
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
One thing I noticed late last night and early this morning was that I had my setting on All Madden then I would go into a play now game and at some point in the first half it would switch the difficulty to Pro. I noticed the kick meter would get slow and show the three kick points. I made sure it was right before the game too. I finally switched from AM in the main menu and switched it back to AM. Works fine now. I wonder if anyone else has had this happen and not notice it during testing.

Just throwing that out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i noticed this about madden before this patch came out i had it set up how i wanted went into a play now game and some how the settings switch.... which i found odd... glad somebody else is noticing this now.

not sure if anybody else is seeing this but i play a play now game yesterday and it seem to me like the rb was stumbling over his own 2 feet trying to run the ball.... hed get the handoff and not sure if a bad adimation but stumble forward never saw that happen till this patch he was barely avging 2 yards a run.

and like few others i have noticed the cmp offense being unstoppable again like when 15 was first out u couldnt stop the cmp offense and now its like that again... guess this patch messed up sliders... seems always find a good set then a patch ruins it and u have to start all over again.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:04 AM   #154
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I am going to start a new CFM on default All-Madden and see how it goes. I feel like if you make defensive adjustments, you can stop the CPU quite effectively. Penalties we'll just have to live without until EA decides they are important, which they are. Penalties decide the outcome of a lot of games, pass interference being a big one. I hope they decide to update penalties with illegal contact/defensive holding, etc. It's 2014 and we still don't have defensive holding in a football game.
Defensive holding? We don't even have offensive holding.

Madden had defensive holding on the PS1 circa 1998. Its ridiculous that features that used to be in the game are now broken are just vanished altogether.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:13 AM   #155
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i noticed this about madden before this patch came out i had it set up how i wanted went into a play now game and some how the settings switch.... which i found odd... glad somebody else is noticing this now.

not sure if anybody else is seeing this but i play a play now game yesterday and it seem to me like the rb was stumbling over his own 2 feet trying to run the ball.... hed get the handoff and not sure if a bad adimation but stumble forward never saw that happen till this patch he was barely avging 2 yards a run.

and like few others i have noticed the cmp offense being unstoppable again like when 15 was first out u couldnt stop the cmp offense and now its like that again... guess this patch messed up sliders... seems always find a good set then a patch ruins it and u have to start all over again.

I mentioned the ridiculous running back stumble in a previous post.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #156
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3

Are you on the PS4 or Xboxone as I am thinking maybe the patch plays out different on the different systems..wich is why we are seeing a disparity in how people are viewing the patch..Maybe we should state what system we are playing on when giving impressions about the patch..Just a thoughtand shot in the dark..
Old 11-26-2014, 10:33 AM   #157
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3

Do you guys have the fumble slider really low? That also appears to be the overall RB ability slider. I tested about 4 games with my sliders last night, and the AI seemed to be running just fine. In fact almost too well. I also had to lower my run block the run blocking seemed to open up larger holes and hold the blocks longer. I'm on PS4.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:35 AM   #158
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Do you guys have the fumble slider really low? That also appears to be the overall RB ability slider. I tested about 4 games with my sliders last night, and the AI seemed to be running just fine. In fact almost too well. I also had to lower my run block the run blocking seemed to open up larger holes and hold the blocks longer. I'm on PS4.
Fumble slider higher = RB performing more jukes and cuts and running with a bit more abandon.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:37 AM   #159
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Are you on the PS4 or Xboxone as I am thinking maybe the patch plays out different on the different systems..wich is why we are seeing a disparity in how people are viewing the patch..Maybe we should state what system we are playing on when giving impressions about the patch..Just a thoughtand shot in the dark..

I am on PS4

Old 11-26-2014, 10:40 AM   #160
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Fumble slider higher = RB performing more jukes and cuts and running with a bit more abandon.
Also speed, breaking more tackles, and running to space. Watch what a punt returner does with Fumble setting higher.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »