Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-25-2014, 04:07 PM   #121
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Yep, probably a whole lot more going on, than they want to try and explain ! Log as it is plaing better. I downloaded it this morning and will try on AP default .....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 04:21 PM   #122
Pro

OVR: 2

That would be great if it fixed/tuned the gameplay. Definitely would be interested to hear people's impressions.

All I really want is for the QB to not hold the ball so long and throw more downfield passes (stop the dink and dunks in the flat) as well as lower the sack rate (increase CPU pass blocking and QB reaction time).
Old 11-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #123
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfanhw81
This! I want to replicate hot-weather teams wearing white at home in September or other intricacies like this in my 32-team off-line league.

You can for online or offline. If you are at home and want the road team to wear white, then choose your dark color uniform. If you are on the road and want to see the home team wear white, select your dark color uniform. Follow the same concept when playing or playing as the cowboys if you want them in their proper colors.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:47 PM   #124
Banned

OVR: 1
Played a game after the patch. CFM - Player QB - PS4

Only thing I noticed is when it went to a highlight((In my case Andre Johnson) It actually showed him on the screen just before it showed(two meaningless replays) but I thought the fact they showed him was neat. It did not do that in the past.

Reference stats to the previous week that sometimes pops up in the game are still showing all "0" - wish that would get fixed.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:47 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 2
I did that when i played Dallas and they still wore blue .Dallas has not worn their blue jerseys vs the giants in NY since 1987 ...Still do not know why you cant change uniforms for the teams you are playing against ..For Thanksgiving i like to play the games and use the throwbacks for both teams ,...Can not do that anymore ...Thanks EA !!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 04:49 PM   #126
Banned

OVR: 1
The highlight I am referring to is not the replay after each play but it usually comes up when the player was done some things on the field for the whole game.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:53 PM   #127
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Not to ruin the "suspense" for anyone that hasn't played the game post patch, but nothing is changed from a CPU QB AI perspective. Patriots (me) at Green Bay. All Pro default (No Tuner). Had to quit after three quarters because I was so disgusted. Rodgers 21-24-274-2TDs was sacked 8 times, 3 of those in the redzone, 1 was a legitimate sack off of a LB blitz, and the other 4 were in zone coverage where Rodgers just stood there.

I'd also like to add that of ALL of the sports games on the market, Madden is HANDS DOWN the UGLIEST animating game I've seen since...well, Madden 13. The rubber bending, the bowling pin falls, the warping, the sliding, the defenders making tackles with their arms at their sides, add your own. It's time to blow up this dumpster fire of a game engine up. What ever happened to the bs marketing line "you'll never see the same animation twice?"
Old 11-25-2014, 04:55 PM   #128
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Not to ruin the "suspense" for anyone that hasn't played the game post patch, but nothing is changed from a CPU QB AI perspective. Patriots (me) at Green Bay. All Pro default (No Tuner). Had to quit after three quarters because I was so disgusted. Rodgers 21-24-274-2TDs was sacked 8 times, 3 of those in the redzone, 1 was a legitimate sack off of a LB blitz, and the other 4 were in zone coverage where Rodgers just stood there.

I'd also like to add that of ALL of the sports games on the market, Madden is HANDS DOWN the UGLIEST animating game I've seen since...well, Madden 13. The rubber bending, the bowling pin falls, the warping, the sliding, the defenders making tackles with their arms at their sides, add your own. It's time to blow up this dumpster fire of a game engine up. What ever happened to the bs marketing line "you'll never see the same animation twice?"
"No Tuner."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »