Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-25-2014, 01:55 PM   #105
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

I'm streaming some post patch All Madden default game play www.twitch.tv/charter04

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 02:07 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

So did they just decide they don't want to tell us all they fixed?or is this all they fixed? If correcting Jersey colors is their sole concern, I take that as a slap in the face and disrespectful. Sorry about the rants, I'm just finally fed up.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:10 PM   #107
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I'm starting a thread in the LG area, because I haven't upgraded, yet.

However, there were a few things that were very similar issues in NG and LG and why I came over on NG for sliders suggestions. Those two issues were sacks on the CPU QB from holding the ball too long and Robo QB, also from the CPU.

It's only a 1 game sample size, but I just played Packers vs Patroits and there was 1 sack apiece in 7 minute quarters. Normally, the Packers would have sacked the Pats about 3-4 times up to that point in the game before the patch. So, Brady didn't hold onto the ball for long periods of time. This was Play Now with sliders All-Pro default.

Also, Brady was 8/13 with 3 inaccurate passes, which I thought was a plus. I just didn't feel Brady was "Robo QB" in this particular game.

Rodgers was 14/20 for 70%.

Just my opinion with those two issues being similar between NG and LG and a small sample size. I'll need to play more games to form a stronger opinion.

I hope this is the case for NG and not a placebo from me.

Good luck.

Last edited by roadman; 11-25-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:20 PM   #108
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm streaming some post patch All Madden default game play www.twitch.tv/charter04

tuning in, be sure to report back.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:25 PM   #109
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

What are your personal impressions of the game play post patch?
Old 11-25-2014, 02:48 PM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 2
Did they fix the issue where you cannot change the team you are playing against uniforms in offline franchise ? Also how about adding the coin toss back EA or Formation subs in the main menu what do you EA ..Also this past week I played against Dallas with the giants and Dallas was wearing blue uniforms and they were on the road and I was wearing blue also lol…
Old 11-25-2014, 02:51 PM   #111
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm starting a thread in the LG area, because I haven't upgraded, yet.

However, there were a few things that were very similar issues in NG and LG and why I came over on NG for sliders suggestions. Those two issues were sacks on the CPU QB from holding the ball too long and Robo QB, also from the CPU.

It's only a 1 game sample size, but I just played Packers vs Patroits and there was 1 sack apiece in 7 minute quarters. Normally, the Packers would have sacked the Pats about 3-4 times up to that point in the game before the patch. So, Brady didn't hold onto the ball for long periods of time. This was Play Now with sliders All-Pro default.

Also, Brady was 8/13 with 3 inaccurate passes, which I thought was a plus. I just didn't feel Brady was "Robo QB" in this particular game.

Rodgers was 14/20 for 70%.

Just my opinion with those two issues being similar between NG and LG and a small sample size. I'll need to play more games to form a stronger opinion.

I hope this is the case for NG and not a placebo from me.

Good luck.
Long time no see....I've come to a place in my life where I'm looking at madden as just a game...not expecting authenticity has quelled most of my frustration with the game....it seems as nothing will ever truely be done to fix the ai....its still possible after a decade to shut out the computer by simply audibleing every play. If you just think of it as a football game with nfl teams, and not a game that represents nfl football, its easier to overlook these years of non improvement. I still won't pay more then twenty new for the game.

Happy holidays
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 02:59 PM   #112
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
Long time no see....I've come to a place in my life where I'm looking at madden as just a game...not expecting authenticity has quelled most of my frustration with the game....it seems as nothing will ever truely be done to fix the ai....its still possible after a decade to shut out the computer by simply audibleing every play. If you just think of it as a football game with nfl teams, and not a game that represents nfl football, its easier to overlook these years of non improvement. I still won't pay more then twenty new for the game.

Happy holidays
Yeah, welcome back.

Real NFL has penalties, I forgot to report that mine didn't, but the penalty sliders were all over the place.

Happy holidays to you and your family!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »