Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-25-2014, 01:41 AM   #89
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by young6s
I blame myself as well. No more will they steal my 65 dollars.

Yeah I skipped last year for the first time in a long time has I have not liked a game sinces madden 07 on game cube. I got this years game but only because I wanted to try it on a new system and I have yet to see a redbox that has ps4 games. All the redbox's I have seen only have ps3,xbox 360 and wii u games. Out side of the sacks and the owner mode money issue the game is really good but those 2 things are a killer. This is the best madden in years but that is not saying much and again those 2 things are game killers. I traded the game back in like 2 weeks ago for $39. That is the problem with madden ever year the game has a game killer majore majore issue and ever year something that was not an issue the year before becomes an issue. So next year back to not buying the game again. Maybe by like madden 2030 or something the game will be good again lol.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:23 AM   #90
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Yeah I skipped last year for the first time in a long time has I have not liked a game sinces madden 07 on game cube. I got this years game but only because I wanted to try it on a new system and I have yet to see a redbox that has ps4 games. All the redbox's I have seen only have ps3,xbox 360 and wii u games. Out side of the sacks and the owner mode money issue the game is really good but those 2 things are a killer. This is the best madden in years but that is not saying much and again those 2 things are game killers. I traded the game back in like 2 weeks ago for $39. That is the problem with madden ever year the game has a game killer majore majore issue and ever year something that was not an issue the year before becomes an issue. So next year back to not buying the game again. Maybe by like madden 2030 or something the game will be good again lol.
I WILL NOT buy it again. I'm more than satisfied with the graphics and how realistic the players look. The game play needs some tuning, but it is fun enough to play with friends. I will never buy a new version and I will just update the roster myself, and just play this years version with friends or if I get the itch for football. Maybe I will rent next year's game... actually 5 dollars is too much to pay for a roster update..
Old 11-25-2014, 04:34 AM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 4

im downloading the patch for one as we speak here in australia. one think i noticed. it says the size was 3.0GB, which i had to look twice at. not sure whats going on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 04:41 AM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippy987
im downloading the patch for one as we speak here in australia. one think i noticed. it says the size was 3.0GB, which i had to look twice at. not sure whats going on.
Downloading here in nz too - for 3gb I'm assuming the faces and are in (Xbox one)
Old 11-25-2014, 04:43 AM   #93
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Buccaneer
Downloading here in nz too - for 3gb I'm assuming the faces and are in (Xbox one)
Same here - Xbox One. 3gb.... I downloaded the faces addon earlier this evening which was a little over 360mb, if I recall correctly.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 11-25-2014 at 04:48 AM.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:36 AM   #94
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Interesting that they "fixed" the ability to block FGs . . . could the "fix" it again so it was at least a chance?
Old 11-25-2014, 09:04 AM   #95
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Interesting that they "fixed" the ability to block FGs . . . could the "fix" it again so it was at least a chance?
It was an exploit were you could block it every time. That's what was fixed

Last edited by charter04; 11-25-2014 at 11:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 09:53 AM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

It was an exploit were you could block it ever time. That's what was fixed
Yeah if you paid attention, the 3rd defensive player for the most part got through but was always warped blocked by the TE blocking on that side. Players online found out how to exploit that and were blocking FGs like crazy. I played someonewho blocked 4 of my FGs (including an extra point).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »