Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-18-2014, 08:36 PM   #1209
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

As an example, after Madden 2003 dropped on PS2... I couldn't or wouldn't ever consider going back to 2002 or 2001. The difference in quality and gameplay was that profound...now, like you, i'm constantly trying to find that 'it' game that can bring it all together.

M15 looked like it, for me anyway, that it was going to break this (as you put it) 'rinse and repeat cycle' but here we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I completely agree. I have been playing video games for a long time, but I don't ever recall a time will I flip flopped with older versions as much as I have recently. I am still playing M25 and I like some of it's features. But I miss some stuff from '12....so I periodically put that in...only to remember a bunch of things that I didn't like so I go back to M25...rinse and repeat.

Not sure if it is me or the games themselves? But in the past, when a new game came out, there was usually no looking back.
Old 11-18-2014, 10:05 PM   #1210
Rookie

AaeriosGames's Arena

OVR: 0
Cowboys vs. Dolphins Highlights

Brandford Hall & the 'Comeback Kids' face some adversity in Week 7 vs. the Dolphins.

"I am not in danger... I am the danger! A player gets the ball stolen and dunked and you think that of me? No. I am the one who dunks!" - KAWHISENBERG
Old 11-19-2014, 01:31 PM   #1211
Just started!

Looking for ACTIVE replacments for Madden league

If your looking for an Sim and Active league please contact us at XBOX One Gamer-tags ( Its Logical or V1p3r87)

All- Madden Difficulty
Advance every 2 days
Gameplay Slow
Fair but strict rules
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 08:36 AM   #1212
Rookie

I cant complain i've absolutely enjoyed this game.
its hard to hit the nail on the head in all phases of the game but my only gripe would be the limited camera in CFM (as a player).
Old 11-28-2014, 03:52 PM   #1213
Rookie

I gave this game up months ago and see they still can't get the sack "non-issue" fixed. I've played every madden that has been made.(yeah i'm old) and they just get worse and worse. I will not buy another football game from EA ever. They will never come close to anything that plays like a real game of football. *End Rant
Old 11-29-2014, 11:16 AM   #1214
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookieusa66
I gave this game up months ago and see they still can't get the sack "non-issue" fixed. I've played every madden that has been made.(yeah i'm old) and they just get worse and worse. I will not buy another football game from EA ever. They will never come close to anything that plays like a real game of football. *End Rant
With this latest patch the sacks have toned down a lot.
Old 11-29-2014, 12:24 PM   #1215
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

OVR: 2

After this latest patch, I haven't been able to stop playing. Aside from lack of penalties still, I'm actually content with this game, and this coming from one of the biggest Madden blasters of all time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2014, 11:53 PM   #1216
MVP

OVR: 2

I wasn't supposed to buy this game this year. I was going to skip it. Madden 13 was the last time I bought the game. But it was available at about 1/2 price on a Black Friday sale and seeing as more than 1/2 the regular season is behind us, I guess that sounds fair. So I picked it up. This game has it's warts. But I am still having fun with it. But I have to ask. Has anyone seen a missed field goal in this game. Every field goal from the CPU is straight down the middle. I have the distance slider set to 20 and the field goal accuracy slider set to 0 and yet hitting 50+ yard field goals happens every time. I know this didn't happen in Madden 13. In Madden 13 I typically set the distance slider above 50 but set the accuracy slider around 35 and would occasionally see missed field goals.

There is so much potential in this game, but since it is the only football game on the market, we never get to see the true potential. Monopolies s###.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »