Home

NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

Is the delay online being patched? Or at least addressed?
Old 11-07-2014, 05:17 PM   #98
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
No. I was specifically talking about AI behaviors. There's nothing in place to handicap the BEHAVIORS of your teammates. Shot %s is a completely different subject. There are absolutely handicaps in place to make your teammates shoot at a lower % than the opposing AI players when you raise the difficulty level. Pro and All-Star they're more or less equal but the divide grows when you go up to Superstar and HoF. That's also being refined in the patch
I hope the patch fix goes in place for not just my career, but all other modes in which you can player lock.

Has the shot contest gimp placed on user teammates been fixed as well? You spoke about a shot contest from a user teammate being weaker than a user's own shot contest. Has this been fixed? Its probably the most annoying gameplay "feature" outside of the non responsive controls. So I hope this gets/got addressed across my career and all other modes in which you can player lock.
Old 11-07-2014, 05:20 PM   #99
Rookie

Quote:
Completely agree and we're getting there. The attribute and shot % "stat nerfs" are almost gone already, as we've been able to shift more difficulty level tuning to logic based factors in just about every aspect of Gameplay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is this in reference to 2k15 or future titles? Please tell me you are referring to the gimp placed on user teammates across all game modes once a user is player locking.

Also, has anything been done to stop the massive amount of centers and power forwards opting to go for fadeaways instead of hook shots and actually backing down the defender to get a basket?
Old 11-07-2014, 05:23 PM   #100
Rookie

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up as yet, but the alley oops issues. The cpu throwing them out of bounds every time they go for one and users throwing alley oops to unintended targets, is anything being done in this patch to fix the issues with alley oops for both the user and the cpu?

Its a pain to see so many alley oops get sent out of bounds, or trying to throw an alley oops to deandre jordan off of a pick and roll, and having the ball get thrown to someone else.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:25 PM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Everything you posted in here has to some of the most over the top stuff I've seen on OS.

Now they don't care and you want to fire the staff??? Wow, who are you supposed to be? How do you know what these guys do and when are you going to develop some games?

I really don't understand sports gamers like you. You're never satisfied , then your type goes on tirades like this.

I hope whoever you sent that doc doesn't listen to you because you don't speak for us all.

I always say to guys like you that if its this deep to you and you're so outraged then just walk away from the franchise.
I loved this post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 10:33 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Completely agree and we're getting there. The attribute and shot % "stat nerfs" are almost gone already, as we've been able to shift more difficulty level tuning to logic based factors in just about every aspect of Gameplay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm definitely looking forward to this implementation.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:53 PM   #103
Just started!

All I want to know is how to turn off the shot meter. I have it for Xbox 360 and nobody seems to know the answer, not even 2k support. I looked in the options like they told me to do and it's not there, I looked in My career game play settings and it's not there. Does anyone know how to disable the shot meter?
Old 11-10-2014, 10:28 AM   #104
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svengali
Oh, so I have to buy a $30 play and charge kit just so I can play this game normally? Fantastic..... smh
Are you playing offline or online?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »