Home

NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-30-2014, 03:06 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
They need to bring in Stephen A Smith and some coaches to help them with the statistical aspect of it
Old 10-30-2014, 03:10 PM   #18
Rookie

and why aren't Ernie and Shaq intergrated into MyCareer? Damn shame
Old 10-30-2014, 03:11 PM   #19
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
I missed asking MW directly, but maybe someone else can help.

I've always had trouble exploding out of dribble moves. I saw MW's answer to exploding out of size up dribbles, and sweet, it works great.

Problem is I often want to explode out of a simple crossover, between the legs or in & out dribble. Still can't putll it off.

My question is, is it not possible to explode out of these basic dribble moves or am I not timing it correctly? If it's a timing thing, I'd appreciate the help on the appropriate timing.
Bottom line is the players in the game don't play with the same athleticism and explosiveness that real NBA players play with. That needs to be fixed for 2K16.
Old 10-30-2014, 03:14 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Bottom line is the players in the game don't play with the same athleticism and explosiveness that real NBA players play with. That needs to be fixed for 2K16.
Wow. I couldn't disagree with this more.

This game plays more like NBA Jam than the NBA. Are you only playing offline and against the CPU?
Old 10-30-2014, 03:15 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxfinest15
I guess that answers why the teammate AI is so dumb and get killed by the opposing AI every damn time... Damn shame. This is my last purchase of 2K, they've become so sloppy and non caring since getting rid of Live.
Everything you posted in here has to some of the most over the top stuff I've seen on OS.

Now they don't care and you want to fire the staff??? Wow, who are you supposed to be? How do you know what these guys do and when are you going to develop some games?

I really don't understand sports gamers like you. You're never satisfied , then your type goes on tirades like this.

I hope whoever you sent that doc doesn't listen to you because you don't speak for us all.

I always say to guys like you that if its this deep to you and you're so outraged then just walk away from the franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 03:17 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by coached17
Wow. I couldn't disagree with this more.

This game plays more like NBA Jam than the NBA. Are you only playing offline and against the CPU?
It plays nowhere near NBA Jam and I don't know why you keep spewing this misinformation.
Old 10-30-2014, 03:19 PM   #23
Banned

tomzennsbruh's Arena

People on here still act like they know more about the game from the person who designs and works on gameplay...
Old 10-30-2014, 03:28 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Everything you posted in here has to some of the most over the top stuff I've seen on OS.

Now they don't care and you want to fire the staff??? Wow, who are you supposed to be? How do you know what these guys do and when are you going to develop some games?

I really don't understand sports gamers like you. You're never satisfied , then your type goes on tirades like this.

I hope whoever you sent that doc doesn't listen to you because you don't speak for us all.

I always say to guys like you that if its this deep to you and you're so outraged then just walk away from the franchise.
Fam everything I posted is true **** and has nothing to do with not being satisfied and maybe you yourself are content with mediocrity but not me and most fans and if you read you'd see I said I sent the Doc to Ronnie and we spoke. It's okay though you enjoy this horrible game that plays the same as 2K14 with the same issues. You're one of those fanboys that think they can do no wrong in your eyes and that's shameful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »